Whats something you want but still haven't got?

Realhunt

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello I've been with a lot of couples, Orgies, three sums etc. but one thing I've haven't come across is a women that can really ride my bbc how I want. So to my fellow freaky man & women what's that thing you been wanting but have not yet got

Last edited:
Light bdsm
images

Interracial swinging
A157224_S749220.jpg

images

images

Sex parties
fa602c866dbaffb214dc38b1dd1803a4.jpg

Hello I've been with a lot of couples, Orgies, three sums etc. but one thing I've haven't come across is a women that can really ride my bbc how I want. So to my fellow freaky man & women what's that thing you been wanting but have not yet got

For me, the thing that I want but haven't gotten is a BBC that can come over and please me without me telling him what to do. When we invite a BBC over I always have to be the boss. Now don't get me wrong, we're not at all into the cuckold stuff but for once I would like a guy that has experience and isn't totally and completely scared and can just take charge and fuck without being a dick and trying to be dominant. Not sure this makes sense at all except me.

I've done everything on my sex bucket list. Except maybe a reverse gangbang? Me versus a room full of hot women

Back