What you like , Hubby watching or alone

Both --- If the 3 of us play from beginning to end, it is definitely a great experience. I love the fact that my hubby is watching me having sex with someone else right in front of him. On the other hand, if I just feel like playing alone, he is still there taking pictures or recording everything, but he will NOT get involved. On that day, he is just the camera man :)
I only play completely alone if my hubby is not in the area due to one of his business trips :)
Someone needs to take care of my needs when my hubby is NOT around :)

There is a special thrill and exhilaration that I get as a bull when making love to a another man's hotwife and those feelings are only at their highest peaks when that man is present watching me pleasure his hotwife. She is not the average woman she is another man's queen. She is another man's most prized and precious possession, his crown jewel which he has chosen to share with me so in turn I honor him and show my gratitude by putting on the best display of pleasuring his lovely wife until she has had as much pleasure as she can handle!

Just my take! ♠️😎

She has the whole day to play so guys that are off in daytime can come over and privacy. Opertunity is how she likes. Sometimes I do get to watch when I can. Shes very active and has regular buddies that come by lol

Wife won’t let me watch her getting blacked by our neighbor. She doesn’t want me seeing how easily he makes her his cockwhore.

Back