What you like , Hubby watching or alone

I’ve only had one BBC so far but playing in front of hubby and leaving the details to him is a huge turn on. We’re so very lucky that our loving husbands want to see us serving BBC and enjoying ourselves immensely :mstickle::sex:
that is really hot n such a turn on to me too that hubby is watching as i fuck his sexy hotwife ;) been there a few times its so horny so to say :devilish: :devilish:

I only play with my husband present, nothing excites me more then playing in front of him and know I can do whatever I want with my playmates and my husband loves that I am enjoying myself
I only play with my husband present, nothing excites me more then playing in front of him and know I can do whatever I want with my playmates and my husband loves that I am enjoying myself
I feel the same way as you I am also a Nurse in Florida hubby loves watching

Her Pet: My Goddess and I plan on playing together only as I am bi-curious and it's something that is a huge turn on for her, for me as well at this point it seems.

Speaking from having no experience. My husband and I have decided that we both would be happier if after meeting at a local hotel and meeting my prospective lover in the room, that once I am ready to play he leaves. After awhile I will send him a text to come join us. This way I can let my inner desires out while having sex without making him jealous in any way. He wants some pictures of the action that I will gladly send him while he is waiting. Once he comes back to the room it becomes a threesome, or he can watch, whatever he desires is fine at that point.

If I'm meeting someone for the first time I prefer my husband to be there. With my husband there I feel more comfortable as my lover and I get to know each other and explore each other, but once I'm comfortable and we've hooked up a few times I don't feel like I need my husband there. Sometimes it can be distracting trying to think of ways so my husband enjoys it too and can detract from me enjoying my lover, but other times its a good distraction.

So for me I feel it depends, sometimes I like him to watch other times I prefer to do it alone.

Back