What you like , Hubby watching or alone

My wife has just told me that she gets nervous a bit when I am watching them
Yea its better for me to be alone, I don't want to worry about what he is thinking. although we started off with him wanting to watch. But he figured out pretty quick I was holding back and nervous. So I get some pics and vids for him and that makes him happy. We have done some MMF on occasion and if we find the right guy I would do that again. but for my regular, I prefer alone.

I prefer alone, he knows he makes me nervous so he lets me play alone. He just asks me for pics and videos which I try and take care of for him.
Although my hubby doesn’t make me nervous as he is very laid back, I still feel the pressure to “perform” even though it’s not being asked of me. Clearly, just my own personality/issue! So I’m with you ... I like meeting alone and taking video (and at least some video of specifically “taking” to my husband on camera). Glad now for all those hours of video during this slow period (dead period) during this pandemic! Best to you!

Yea its better for me to be alone, I don't want to worry about what he is thinking. although we started off with him wanting to watch. But he figured out pretty quick I was holding back and nervous. So I get some pics and vids for him and that makes him happy. We have done some MMF on occasion and if we find the right guy I would do that again. but for my regular, I prefer alone.
Understandable, my wife's often like that, and hard as it is to admit lol I don't fault her hahaha

Back