What you like , Hubby watching or alone

Always with hubby watching love it
I like the hubby watch as well. My 1st ever experience was in Indianapolis, as I was traveling for business. I met this couple from Yahoo groups. We met at a bar to have some drinks, then decided to go back to my hotel. He sat and watched Monday Night Football and me and his wife were fucking in the bed. He didn't try to join or take over. He drank a beer, jacked off and encouraged her to fuck me! It was HOT. This experience is what set my curiosity in the lifestyle, and why I still prefer it.

When she was starting to have feelings she would ask to be alone with her lover during and eventually for me to sleep in another room so they could have the room to themselves for privacy while she explored her feelings and to see how it felt telling him her feelings about him and testing the waters a bit for what he was feeling and where he was willing to let things go.. after that phase in time eventually would pass, however many days, weeks, meetings at our house or he alone with him I would eventually be invited back regularly into the fold to witness them together again and so so I could hear her tell me things in front of him how things were changing and shift into more of a nurturing caring helping mode for them to make love and be more at ease openly having sex in our bedroom or around the house regularly and me getting less of my needs met and more of them getting their needs met as a regular couple together, from say, helping them have more straight savage emotionless sex with me also getting mine. I would still sleep alone more but when we all slept together I would more help and be more hands on and up close so he could cum inside her pussy more comfortably with my help so either way, but if we slept apart I would also reclaim her the next morning after he left and tell her how good his cum tastes in her pussy and how she looks more relaxed and happier when he is there and after he leaves. Its also just as much of a turn on for her to tell me things she tells him when im not around, awkwardly being shy to admit at first what she tells him about us and hearing while I was asleep and being woken up down the hall that in between the moans and screams they were both humiliating me to each other and how much better he pleases her than I do. Its easier to hear after than when im there watching them together and they say it but i do enjoy him telling me he is going to get her pregnant and having her tell me she wants him to cum inside her and have his baby

Would love to be made to watch my slut being dominated by fit well hung black bulls - want to witness her pussy being stretched by 2 cocks at once #
usethatdirtywhiteslutwife. Email her for pics of her used slut body - not yet blacked

Attachments

• IMG_20150804_023644.jpg
    IMG_20150804_023644.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 90
We got started in the lifestyle about 12 years ago, and we have only been with three different guys. The first two were nice, but both of them misrepresented their body and cock size and one was so ******* he couldn't keep a hard on. But the third time was a charm, and we have been getting together with him at least once sometimes twice a month for almost two years. At first he would always be ready to ware a condom and we agreed with that. We always did motel meetings and it would be me watching her and him fucking and at some point I would join in with her, give him a break and until he learned all her buttons I would get her off after he couldn't. Well our friendship has grown and he has learned how to play her like a flute and now we meet at our house and he always goes bareback with her now.
Back before Thanksgiving last year, he told me he would like to have us come to his town and to be allowed to take her out for drinks then back to our motel with just the two of them while I waited for them to finish. When I told her about his request she was a little hesitant at first, but when I got her thinking about it she got hot as hell and agreed once covid and the seasonal flu died back. So last month when he arrived I told them to go back to the bedroom and enjoy, I gave them 3 hours until I would be pulling stakes off the grill and time would be up. She and he went into our bedroom and got started. She turned down the lights and left the door open. And for the next 2 and a half hours they went at it with him getting two nuts and she came once.
We had a late dinner spent time talking and watching part of a movie he had never seen. About 10 I walked him out as he had a 3 hour drive home. I asked him how he liked going alone and needless to say he loved it. He told me she had creamed his dick and she was hotter than ever before, he made sure I was good with it all and I assured I was.
As he backed down the drive I headed in and there in the hallway was my wife with a ******* eating smile on her butt ass naked body. She said you want to fuck this cum filled pussy and dam she was hotter than I ever saw her and in less than a hour I had nutted twice and she had her second orgasm of the night. Well he's coming tomorrow afternoon and we are going to give this another try. Look to post photos Sunday or Monday 😁😁😁😁

There is a special thrill and exhilaration that I get as a bull when making love to a another man's hotwife and those feelings are only at their highest peaks when that man is present watching me pleasure his hotwife. She is not the average woman she is another man's queen. She is another man's most prized and precious possession, his crown jewel which he has chosen to share with me so in turn I honor him and show my gratitude by putting on the best display of pleasuring his lovely wife until she has had as much pleasure as she can handle!

Just my take! ♠️😎
nicely put, this is what I imagine when thinking of a perfect bull

Back