What you like , Hubby watching or alone

I love and want him there. That is my biggest turn in is knowing he is there watching I mean hell he is my best friend and he actually got this started. I have a regular who we were his first couple, my hubby isn’t that guy who makes it Weird or anything he just sits back and enjoys the show .

I love and want him there. That is my biggest turn in is knowing he is there watching I mean hell he is my best friend and he actually got this started. I have a regular who we were his first couple, my hubby isn’t that guy who makes it Weird or anything he just sits back and enjoys the show .
I like that too. I like to watch my partner in action. Watching the woman enjoy sex with another is exciting to watch. Like a fly on the wall seeing but not interfering.

It's better for me when my husband is watching. This gives additional excitement, you want to tease the horny, be more cheeky in bed. My husband also performs the functions of a photographer and I give him good angles, so that later at home, viewing photos, to relive these exciting emotions!

Attachments

• DSCN9778(1).JPG
    DSCN9778(1).JPG
    325.9 KB · Views: 67
It's better for me when my husband is watching. This gives additional excitement, you want to tease the horny, be more cheeky in bed. My husband also performs the functions of a photographer and I give him good angles, so that later at home, viewing photos, to relive these exciting emotions!
So sexy ;) would love to see more ;)

Love the two... Even sometimes participations of hubby is good (felling is excitation...). And alone may included sending selfies or video (very exciting for me and him)... A
Also depend on the bull, for the first meeting I prefer having my husband not to far! after when we know each other better, with some I enjoy times alone with them....😇

We like to experience both. Sometime my husband is present. Sometime he waits at home for me. When he is not present I will call him while I am doing something naughty with my bull. We also make sure to send him pics and short videos. One thing that is fun though is on occasion I do not let him watch. He has to sit a listen to me having sex. It is all fun and fine because I know he is all worked up, his penis is dripping like a broken faucet gets so he usually cums super fast. I am talking like 10 maybe 20 thrusts. Which is fine because I just finished a marathon and my Vjay-jay is swollen and sore.

Back