What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

My husband has never taken my ass and he never will now that he's impotent.
Fact is he'll never take my pussy or get a blow job either. Poor boi:(
That makes me Black Only :)
View attachment 2211227

View attachment 2211227[/QUOTE]
Your Hubby is a poor boy, and unfortunately I am not black, so I'm poor too ... ma I'm sure there are some happy black man around you... you are a stunning lady!

My husband has never taken my ass and he never will now that he's impotent.
Fact is he'll never take my pussy or get a blow job either. Poor boi:(
That makes me Black Only :)
View attachment 2211227
At least your husband is lucky enough to still get to penetrate you with his tongue I suppose? That's all he should really need anyway, even if his lil dickie still got hard. Your body's too precious to take anything other than BBC anyway:)

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.
I never fucked my wife in the ass, her first BBC got her ass the first night.

ex-gf/neighbour. Cooking, sucking, anal, rimming, balls eating.
We only fucked twice and very quickly. She had to sleep.
What she didn't do to them: rubbing her pussy on their face, pegging, spitting, caging, using their flat for wild parties.

So many differences:

- She wears a QoS tattoo on her ass and sometimes above her pussy, along with her QoS ankle bracelet. She wears extremely sexy and provocative outfits for him, whatever he tells her wear. She wears nothing special for me.

- She tells me that a Black lover should be treated like a King. She is very submissive with him but totally dominant towards me

- She praises his big Black cock. She tells him how beautiful while she's kissing it. She tells him how incredible it is while he's fucking her. She has never made one comment about my cock other than telling me she doesn't want it inside of her because Black cock has spoiled her pussy for me.

- She deepthroats his cock, most of it anyway. She makes such an effort to give him the best blowjob every time. She has never deepthroated my cock and on the rare occasion she has blown me, it was very basic and mechanical.

- She moans when she sucks his cock. Her hands are all over him -- rubbing his chest, his thighs, his balls, and his ass. She acts like sucking Black cock is driving her wild. With me, she's completely silent.

- She swallows ALL of his cum. She keeps his cock in her mouth until he is completely drained. She actually THANKS him when she's done. When I cum, she immediately runs to the sink and spits it out

- She eats his ass. She will have him lay on his stomach with a pillow under him to prop up his ass. She spreads his legs and crawls in-between. She will rub his back for a bit, then start rubbing his ass. She tells him how nice his ass is. Then she licks and sucks his ass and balls until she's had enough. Her mouth has never touched my ass.

- He gets to fuck her ass. My cock has never been in her ass

- She will ride his cock for a long time, doing all the work while he lays there squeezing her tits and ass. She won't ride me at all. "Too tiring," she says.

- She performs Kegels every morning to keep her pussy tight for him

- She will make him cum twice -- every time. He always cums while fucking her missionary. Then, after cuddling, something to *******, and me performing clean-up, she will suck him off.

This is the type of convo I would have never believed about 10 years ago.

But just on my personal experiences, a white woman I was with swallowed me and gave up anal quite often, but she NEVER did that for her husband.

An Asian I dated would have anal with me, but had zero intention on trying it with her husband.

My wife’s ass is something i have never had, but her boyfriends get it whenever they want it.

Her first boyfriend said i would never get it it was for him and she agreed with him.

All her boyfriends have been white so far.

Back