What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

Since COVID have not been able to actually get regular sex with my bulls. So both Michael and I decided to mix things up a bit. At one point I was so horny at around 3am that I almost let him out of the cage for sex! However I held off. But what I started doing was wearing a large butt plug again and allowed him to fuck my pussy with the strapon, so it was a DP simulation. I let him fuck my ass, wearing the strapon obviously. So we have kinked things up a lot over this period including having him use a leg spreader. It drives him mental!!
J
Xoxoxoxo
That is awesome Jamie, I know it would make me mental too !

In 22 years of being together, my wife has never rimmed me. She has rimmed and tongue fucked both her bulls, and I'm the one who likes it in the ass!! lol
Do you feel very lucky that your slut wife has never licked your asshole but has happily licked and tongue fucked both of her bulls? Do you love seeing your white wife's tongue fucking deep inside her black bulls black assholes, seeing her tongue coated in their ass juice?
I have been lucky enough to watch my wife lick about 12 men's assholes, including a black man's black asshole on 2 different visits.
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.

So many differences:

- She wears a QoS tattoo on her ass and sometimes above her pussy, along with her QoS ankle bracelet. She wears extremely sexy and provocative outfits for him, whatever he tells her wear. She wears nothing special for me.

- She tells me that a Black lover should be treated like a King. She is very submissive with him but totally dominant towards me

- She praises his big Black cock. She tells him how beautiful while she's kissing it. She tells him how incredible it is while he's fucking her. She has never made one comment about my cock other than telling me she doesn't want it inside of her because Black cock has spoiled her pussy for me.

- She deepthroats his cock, most of it anyway. She makes such an effort to give him the best blowjob every time. She has never deepthroated my cock and on the rare occasion she has blown me, it was very basic and mechanical.

- She moans when she sucks his cock. Her hands are all over him -- rubbing his chest, his thighs, his balls, and his ass. She acts like sucking Black cock is driving her wild. With me, she's completely silent.

- She swallows ALL of his cum. She keeps his cock in her mouth until he is completely drained. She actually THANKS him when she's done. When I cum, she immediately runs to the sink and spits it out

- She eats his ass. She will have him lay on his stomach with a pillow under him to prop up his ass. She spreads his legs and crawls in-between. She will rub his back for a bit, then start rubbing his ass. She tells him how nice his ass is. Then she licks and sucks his ass and balls until she's had enough. Her mouth has never touched my ass.

- He gets to fuck her ass. My cock has never been in her ass

- She will ride his cock for a long time, doing all the work while he lays there squeezing her tits and ass. She won't ride me at all. "Too tiring," she says.

- She performs Kegels every morning to keep her pussy tight for him

- She will make him cum twice -- every time. He always cums while fucking her missionary. Then, after cuddling, something to *******, and me performing clean-up, she will suck him off.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks and assholes.

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.
Anal, rimming, cocksucking.

Probably the main one for us is, he gets to cum in her mouth if he wants, whereas I haven't done that to her in 13 years. The other is, she really never waxes her pussy unless we are catching up with him. I don't mind her hairy pussies anyway, but when I see it waxed, I realise it is/ was for him not for me.

Back