What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

My wife has never sucked my cock. When we first started dating she told me that she had a bad experience with this when she was young by a family member. So I never pushed it. But the first time she was with a bull, she sucked him eagerly and does almost every time now, she teases me about it too. Also she never let me do anal but does let her bull. When we talked about these things, she told me he was more dominant and she felt he expected her to do these things. Now we both get turned on by having me watch him do things I never did with her

The fact I can't get hard anymore means no fucking I've never done her ass and it's been a long time since she gave me a limp dick blowjob. Her bulls do anything they want to her.
Lol wish I could fuck her! I'm young strong an full of Alpha cum!

My wife did not do anything special for her lovers..if she does not like anything she wont do with me or her lovers..but there is still one big difference in terms of her adventurous sex. She never agreed for sex with me in car or in public places but she has done sex with fellow stranger passenger in train toilet also sex at beaches. Sex in family rooms in restaurant are few adventures that are exclusive to her lovers only

I have low testosterone I haven't been able to get hard for at least 3 years. I have a separate room for whena guy spends the night a kid's twin bed with underbed restraints and pink frilly princess sheets
All u need Clomid 25 mg there is 50 mg too if that available take half of it each day take one pill 25 mg a day will help u gain ur own testesterone plus u will gain body mass meant mussle .so u will gain size and grith too.take it as long u need and feel it .Try it its proven and I tried for fertility reasons u will love it .plus do exercise. I am about 7 inch I know these guys tricks u can use jamican stone that make ur tool num u can have sex more than hrs i meant inter course because as man u sensation goes low than usual can stand long time in sex drive .Try this it's not expensive either may be 20$ pack but it will help u a lot .

Last edited:
My doctor said I can get shots but my wife likes me a wimpy faggot. I have the mucsles of a girl 50lb bench press. I love being a weak little bitch
Be a Man my friend .Get shots or try Clomid also go psychologist .U don't have musles is due to low hormone level .Get back to life plus leave that bitch with her bull which using U just for shelter and pussy for others .
I know it's fun and fantasy but it should have limits and red lines she crossed all .All u need shots or clomid Gym and healthy food and a New woman there r tons of them outside will care about U .Leave that bitch she is just using U get fix urself and enjoy ur life with new woman .I felt bad about U it's not fair with U that why I reply ur post .

Back