What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

yeah I have never had a Blow job to completion. I don't even think I could call what i have had a BJ i have had some quick licks maybe a few sucks in a mouth but that is about it. Since going black Blow jobs is one of her favorite things and loves to swallow.

Once when we were dating she went down on me and like two seconds after taking me in her mouth I popped I quickly pulled back and pushed her back as to not get it in her mouth. She was mad and grossed out.
With my ex-wife when I told her I got off hearing about her different fucks she, had me thinking it was my idea, she started fucking an old boyfriend on and off. She told me she liked having some privacy with other men because she found me distracting. I went along and after coming home early a few times and actually watching her fuck I was surprised how eager she gave head and gave up her butthole. She was a complete slut. I told her what I saw. It was like a unspoken understanding her butthole was for other men. I never asked o fuck her asshole and she never offered i to me. And no she has never sucked me off all the way but I have watched her give a 45 min BJ then gobbling up he cum. She defiantly loved the anal and blow jobs just not with me.

Like you cuckboat, my slut wife gives up her ass to all her Black bulls, & also sucks them off to total completion. As well as swallows. I on the other hand, am lucky for the occasional hand job. She loves to "accidently" have me find her fucking one of her bulls. And if I'm not around to see it? She'll make sure I know all about it later on. Details & all!

Married 25 + years. We tried anal 3 times, never went well. She said it hurts even with lots of lube. All good.
We got into mfm fun with a guy we know, it's become a semi regular thing and we all enjoy it. First times were scary, awkward and over quick, they'd get it on and he'd leave. We had some good sex after. It got to them going twice befor he left. We were pretty comfy together. We got to where they went for a while then I'd do her, we'd relax and chill for a few then he'd do her again befor he left.
Now our routine is we each do her twice then they go downstairs for one more round without me befor he leaves. It's a fun time.
One night wife was really turned on like usual. We had each done her once. He was doing her from behind, he reached for the lube and said they were going to try back door, I thought no way will she do it. He lubed his dick, stuck his finger in her butt, lined up and started to slide in really slow. She just went with it, I was like WTF ? He went SLOW and finally got all the way in, it looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. She grunted like crazy. He pumped very slow all the way in and out. She was grunting and said FUCK. He took maybe 15 slow full pumps then pulled out. She said WOW.
Next time he was with us same deal, SLOW and full pumps. Did it for about 5 minutes and she was good with it. Since then I've been in her butt and she's good with some anal when she's really turned on. It's become part of our fun when he's with us but she says slow down if it gets too fast. No problem.
One night we got done, they were down in the livingroom for their last round. I looked in on them, she's on all fours and he's slamming her butt hole and she's not telling him to slow down. I didn't tell her what I saw.
She's horny as hell for days after he's been with us so we have a lot of sex. Couple of nights later we were having a nice hot session. I slid into her butt and was pumping pretty good and she tells me to slow down. I wasn't going nearly as fast as he was. I think WTF is going on?

Back