What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

In my case, I got really pissed the first time my wife (Pam) took on her first black guy and gave him a blow job! The fact that she gave him a blow job was fine, however the fact that she not only swallowed his huge load of hot cum when he cum in her mouth, she eagerly sought and licked his cock and balls with great gusto in search of even a single molecule of cum she might have had otherwise accidently spilled! That was something she had never done for me in the almost nine years we had been married! Fortunately my attention was quickly diverted when Edwin got between her legs and began to enjoy a feast on her white wanton horny wet pussy, after which he proceeded to blacken her. The following night, after I complained to Pam, she corrected past wrongs, much to my delight!
My ex-girlfriend who cucked me did something similar. The first time she met her black bull, he came in her mouth, and she licked up every drop, including off his balls.

I get the occasional blow job from Sarah but they are typically brief and she will not allow me to cum in her mouth, the entire time we have been together I can only recall cumming in her mouth twice. But she will eagerly suck other man and happily swallow if they cum.

It took me a few years to persuade Sarah to do anal and once we did we did it occasionally, she now reserves this for other men and I will be denied outright if I ask, I can't even recall the last time.

Sarah also enjoys buying sexy outfits and lingerie for dates but it has been a long time since she has done this for me.

I get the occasional blow job from Sarah but they are typically brief and she will not allow me to cum in her mouth, the entire time we have been together I can only recall cumming in her mouth twice. But she will eagerly suck other man and happily swallow if they cum.

It took me a few years to persuade Sarah to do anal and once we did we did it occasionally, she now reserves this for other men and I will be denied outright if I ask, I can't even recall the last time.

Sarah also enjoys buying sexy outfits and lingerie for dates but it has been a long time since she has done this for me.
Those things are just so fucking hot aren't they ?

The list keeps getting longer....rimming, anal, spanking, hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, oral worship, his friends, public display, wearing a butt plug, masturbating while he watches. Now that my husband is a cuckold of course all the other stuff like fucking and blow jobs except on rare occasions. I do let him lick me all the time though lol.

This is what I am wanting to find. Once I find a lady and get into this (either one of my FWBs or a new lady), all I would expect would be to lick her pussy when she commands, and allow me to masturbate freely. I'm not into the whole cage thing, or denial of orgasms for me. Let me jerk off freely, tell me to lick your pussy (and I would be open to licking it clean from the bulls), and I'd be thrilled. Amazing how damned hard it is to find a lady for this outside of this site.

Anal. No question.
Well for us it was her swallowing at first then the anal sex . But lets back up because it is kind of the mans fault in the marriage . the black men have a way they go about it I watched him build her self-confidence and changed how she felt about herself it started out him telling her how hot looking she was and that led to him getting her to wear clothes out in public that she would have never even worn in our bedroom then it was the first tattoo and she was one that always thought women with them looked disgusting to be honest she is a better woman now because of the reinforcement of her by him that changed her for the better outside of the bedroom as well as inside and we have become much closer as a married couple

I don't know about most husbands but I have never ever wanted to do anal with my wife but I do see now how it can be enjoyable for the women.

Back