What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

I have never swallowed my husbands cum or even any white guy that I have dated but have always and will always swallow a black mans :blackgreedy:
Me too. But I'll take it a step further. I absolutely won't let a little white pee pee anywhere's near me! Let ALONE oral sex. I can't even imagine giving a pink dick a blow job. Just the thought grosses me out too much!

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.

my catholic wife has never made love to my asshole with her sweet tongue, but she does for her bull whenever he wants her to.

also, she swallowed my cum on our wedding night. she was a virgin at that time. she has never swallowed for me after that, in more than 30 years of marriage. but she swallows her bull's cum.

The list keeps getting longer....rimming, anal, spanking, hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, oral worship, his friends, public display, wearing a butt plug, masturbating while he watches. Now that my husband is a cuckold of course all the other stuff like fucking and blow jobs except on rare occasions. I do let him lick me all the time though lol.

The list keeps getting longer....rimming, anal, spanking, hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, oral worship, his friends, public display, wearing a butt plug, masturbating while he watches. Now that my husband is a cuckold of course all the other stuff like fucking and blow jobs except on rare occasions. I do let him lick me all the time though lol.
That is so hot ! WHat a lucky hubby

The black men have a way of first getting the women to have so much more confident in themselves and at that point they get our women to do things they have never done in the past or would even consider. My wife was so modest but that all changed he got her to go with out her underwear then started making her clothes shorter thinner and more revealing.

I think in my wife's case, the older she got, the more she would cater to BBC's demands. When she latched onto a stud 20 years younger for amazing sex, she was aware that the guy could get pussy anytime he wanted from other white women. She was scared of losing him and stepped up to the plate to do things that didn't have to do when she started in her late 20's.

We are a lot alike!! For me it's like this switch goes off and I can't say no to black men. I have never rimmed husband or done anal for him or swallow but for blacks I rim them, do anal, ass to mouth, gangbangs, etc..... If they want it, they get it.

We are a lot alike!! For me it's like this switch goes off and I can't say no to black men. I have never rimmed husband or done anal for him or swallow but for blacks I rim them, do anal, ass to mouth, gangbangs, etc..... If they want it, they get it.

Totally agree - turns out if you really know how to please my pussy thoroughly I lose the ability to say no....and pleasing my pussy seems to require a thick, black cock and a nasty (in a good way) attitude

Totally agree - turns out if you really know how to please my pussy thoroughly I lose the ability to say no....and pleasing my pussy seems to require a thick, black cock and a nasty (in a good way) attitude

That's exactly how it is for me. They give me so much pleasure that I think to myself, how could I refuse to please them in whichever way they want.

And I also love the whole taboo aspect of it. I was raised as a tough, conservative chick, have always been in charge and submitting to blacks and letting them use me as they wish in the nastiest, kinkiest, sluttiest ways is an AMAZING feeling.

View attachment 1389958 Only black guys up my ass, hubby is banned. Quite a turn on that the last few cocks in my ass have been relative strangers and hubby not allowed anywhere near!

My husband has never and will never be up my ass but I happily spread it for black men as I do all my holes. They bring me so much pleasure, how could I deny them?

Back