What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.

In my case, I got really pissed the first time my wife (Pam) took on her first black guy and gave him a blow job! The fact that she gave him a blow job was fine, however the fact that she not only swallowed his huge load of hot cum when he cum in her mouth, she eagerly sought and licked his cock and balls with great gusto in search of even a single molecule of cum she might have had otherwise accidently spilled! That was something she had never done for me in the almost nine years we had been married! Fortunately my attention was quickly diverted when Edwin got between her legs and began to enjoy a feast on her white wanton horny wet pussy, after which he proceeded to blacken her. The following night, after I complained to Pam, she corrected past wrongs, much to my delight!

Almost everything she does only with her Bull. I'm only allowed to eat her pussy and ass, and to clean her up with my tongue after she had sex with her Bull.

We used to fuck and she used to give me blowjobs. When she had a Bull that continued for a year, but with condoms (also the blowjobs). After a year this also stopped.

She has never done anal with me, only with her Bull. Same goes for rimming.

Last edited:
This is the duty of the white cuck husband! Once the wife discovers that the bull brings her more pleasure and fulfillment sexually she will give herself totally to the black bull leaving her husband on the margin. The magic about this is that the white goddess uses her charms and sexuality to freely give what once belonged to the husband now she makes her black bull the center of her life. I am sure that Samantha would agree with me.

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.

God theres loads of things but of the top of my head,

Anal, rough spanking, rough hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, sex in public places, masturbating while he watches, being completely dominated, name calling, recording and taking pictures.

Im a lot more adventurous with bbc than with hubby

God theres loads of things but of the top of my head,

Anal, rough spanking, rough hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, sex in public places, masturbating while he watches, being completely dominated, name calling, recording and taking pictures.

Im a lot more adventurous with bbc than with hubby
Way to be Naomi

Back