What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.
Wife reserves oral for her Bulls only. She hasn't given me oral in over 6 months....:)

the changes I saw in her was her confidence just took off and that is the reason she has done so much more with the black men then she has with me they have a whole different way of getting the women to do things she would normally not do like swallowing sperm or anal sex to name a couple

My wife has never fucked another man but will cuckold me with her bbc dildo sometimes. Rarely do I get pussy, not to say that it doesn't happen but more often than not it doesn't. Usually sex for us is mutual masturbation to completion while tells me to get longer and bigger while I finger her pussy or gspot. Blowjobs almost never ever happen, and if it doesn't it's a once every year or two thing. When she has penetration it's usually with her dildo as I have become a rapid premature ejaculator. The best sex for me is when she fucks her bbc dildo and then opens her legs for me to finish in her. It's so wet, open and loose i usually don't last very long at all. My guess is if she ever did fuck a real bbc she'd give blowjobs and let him fuck her all the time. Don't think I'd be cut off from everything but handjobs would be my only real release with her

Back