What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My fantasy would be to see a white blonde european woman getting fucked by african tribesmen, in an african village. 20 extremely dark skinned african tribesmen with thick long black cocks taking turns on one white woman. It would also be hot if a very attractive blonde white european woman just got up one morning and decided that she wanted to move to africa to marry a UGLY and extremely dark skinned black tribesman. Just the thought of people saying "What does that hot blonde see in that ugly black tribesman" or "Did she really leave her white european husband to go live in a hut in africa with a black man?" makes my cock hard.

I trust you appreciate there are not so many 'tribesman' in Africa...
The contrast would be extreme:
1) An attractive blonde european white woman falling in love and marrying an ugly black tribesman.
2) For a hot blonde white woman to leave her white husband to marry an african tribesman would be unheard of.
3) Many people would say "What does she see in him?"
4) The skin colour contrast would be hot.
5) For a white woman to move from a first world european country to a poor delapitated village in africa would be extreme.

I think if a very attractive blonde white european woman just got up one morning and decided to go live in a hut in africa, that would be extreme. But it's hot thinking about it.

Or imagine a very attractive white blonde female tourist going to africa, and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason just falling inlove with an UGLY pitch black, blacker than the BLACKEST of black poor tribesman and decides to marry him.

These scenarios would obviously be unheard of, i wonder is that even possible. That black tribesman would probably be the luckiest african tribesman ever. And when i say attractive i mean VERY attractive. I'm talking about the type of white women you see in beauty pageants.

Imagine Miss Germany or Miss Hungary falling inlove with a black tribesman.

I think if a very attractive blonde white european woman just got up one morning and decided to go live in a hut in africa, that would be extreme. But it's hot thinking about it.

Or imagine a very attractive white blonde female tourist going to africa, and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason just falling inlove with an UGLY pitch black, blacker than the BLACKEST of black poor tribesman and decides to marry him.

These scenarios would obviously be unheard of, i wonder is that even possible. That black tribesman would probably be the luckiest african tribesman ever. And when i say attractive i mean VERY attractive. I'm talking about the type of white women you see in beauty pageants.

Imagine Miss Germany or Miss Hungary falling inlove with a black tribesman.
Oh yeah whitecuck. I hear you. You mean the perfect mismatch. Sweet innocent petite cleancut gorgeous virgin blonde. She's always well dressed and well groomed. You'd expect her to fall for a very handsome well dressed,well educated whiteguy. Just to see her alone everyone would expect she has guys eyeing her and falling all over themselves trying to impress her. But the man she lusts for is a very dark without any white male features but very African, uneducated. and dumb as a rock but very physically built and of course very well hung.

Wife still fucking her black ex boyfriend . Him bringing in his friends to fuck her like he said he was planning on doing to her. After they all fuck her he tells her that will always be his pussy and she whispers yes. Than turns her head and looks at me sits up and cum runs down her leg and says it always his.

If I had to pick one...;)
I think the ultimate one would be to be kept gangbanged by black guys I would hardly know until I get pregnant and then when I give birth to black baby, done that again... and again, until I can breed.
I guess it is ultimate for me as I can't have children because of medical issues (back from time when I was a teenager)

We’re looking for 6 to 10 clean, well hung BBC, at least 9 inches, and thick. We meet at a bar, chat, then head to your place. You undress her, blindfold her and restrain her naked to the bed. Then walk to the door and let some people enter. 6 to 10 guys will come into the room. She will hear muffled male voices getting closer, then, they tease her with their fingers, lips, and tongues. She loves her toes, fingers, nipples, and ear lobes nibbled on and sucked. She loves deep kisses. That night she'll have all areas teased at once. One of you gets to be the first to go down on her pussy. Then a couple of you tease her mouth with your cocks. She loves sucking them. Finally their cocks entering her pussy, pushing them into her mouth and…….She’s a Mature curvy multi orgasmic MILF who can fuck and suck for hours, and drain you all. Husband would take pics and clean your cum from her pussy.

Back