What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I truly want to be the Big Bad Wolf with a BBC. My neighbor in the woods is a grandmother and I'll fuck her redhead white ******* the Red Riding Hood. Have her run away with me into the forest.

It's isn't specific to black guys but, I'd like to be chatted up when I'm out somewhere random, maybe some light flirting but but nothing over the top. We exchange numbers for whatever reason, go our separate ways, and I forget about it. Then, maybe a week later, I get a text out of the blue for a legitimate reason. Maybe he's a handyman. Maybe we're in the same line of work. Who knows? Who cares? More light flirting. We agree to meet for coffee or something completely innocent, and he subtlety seduces my mind. We part ways again, only this time I'm thinking about him. He plays with my mind, patiently. Over and over. It doesn't matter if it leads to anything. He knows what he's done and I know what I want him to do.
You are describing a role play I'm working on for a couple I met. Only...

she's married and the husband works a lot and gone on a trip for a couple days. She meets the the man when she's gone out for a jog and they bump into each other. They talk, have a lot in common, interesting jobs, witty banter then the exchange of numbers and a power lust she's never felt before. That night she's laying in bed and can't sleep because she can't stop thinking abuot this dark specimen she met. Begins fantasizing about him and the things she wants him to do to her. Being rough with her, violently, commanding her to do everything he demands. She looks at the number on her dresser as it sits in front of her wedding picture. Staring at it and having flashes of the body of the the dark stranger in her mind. Slightly guilty, she opens her drawer and tosses the number inside, closes it and turns around and now she faces the the nubian human statue. She touches her cheek as she wakes up to the alarm going off flashing 7am. She was dreaming the whole time. Notice she is late to work she rushes to get dressed. She makes it to work in time and sits at her desk browsing along the filled folders of documents. She hears a knock at her door then looks up and sees her secretary walking in with very well dressed clean dark brotha in a suit that fits him in all the right places accenting his lean and toned figure. It's the dapper stranger from the park. Both are shocked but pleasantly surprised to see each other. He is the new client for the lucrative job he mentioned but they never put it together. They sit and discuss they're run in and then about work. He notices the picture of her husband. She clams up in a slight bit of shame. He gives her a flirty smirk of a smile as she loosens up instantly as if his smirk had power over her to relax. She's more at ease, forgetting about the picture of her husband. They get back to business the whole time light flirting. An hour later they finish the meeting both very happy they agreed to a deal. Didn't take much for the to come up with a number. He asks her if she would like lunch. As she begins to speak and agree, her office phone rings. Her secretary let's her know that her husband on the phone. She sadly decides to decline the lunch date. The suave man gently kisses her on the cheek, the same cheek he laid her hand on in her fantasy. Even the kiss felt the soft touch. They say goodbye and he walks away towards the elevator. She jus stares in dissapointment. She talks to her husband on the phone.

As far as I got but I left out the actual lines spoken. I call the story, Her Dark Desire: Meeting Mr. Taurence

I already know how it ends and I haven't even finished the whole story. They meet two more times after this, making the last time the final encounter. The ending has such a shocking twist.

Okay, that is

I wanna book a remote villa in a hot and humid place. Get 5 tall, muscular, tick BBCs to come over for the weekend.

to begin with, blindfold her, restrain and spread her on the bed. turn off the AC. Have the guys fucks the ******* out of her. Her sweating and the guys sweating all over her. dropping loads in her pussy. all through the night non-stop. her screaming the entire night. the bed being a total wet mess.

next day all of them have their way with her. fuck her all over the place. make her their slave. make her do whatever they want. destroy all her holes

I wanna book a remote villa in a hot and humid place. Get 5 tall, muscular, tick BBCs to come over for the weekend.

to begin with, blindfold her, restrain and spread her on the bed. turn off the AC. Have the guys fucks the ******* out of her. Her sweating and the guys sweating all over her. dropping loads in her pussy. all through the night non-stop. her screaming the entire night. the bed being a total wet mess.

next day all of them have their way with her. fuck her all over the place. make her their slave. make her do whatever they want. destroy all her holes
The perfect scenario

A live in bull. Would like to cum home from work to find them fucking in various places around the house. Have her get up in the night and go to his room to get filled and come back to bed dripping cum from her well used pussy. I want to spend entire weekends smoking weed and taking turns filling her with cum. Have his friends come over and join us.

Last edited:

Why turn off the AC?

To have a wife that only fucks black men. I want the girlfriend I have to tell me she wants to wait until marriage to have sex. Then, the whole time she is fucking black men behind my back until the day of the wedding, when she is caught with his BBC in his mouth. I marry her anyways and they then fuck on the honeymoon while she locks me in permanent spiked chastity. I never get to experience her pussy other than to suck BBC creampies from it. I never experience sex again, and then 9 months later she has the black man's baby. She divorces with me for the baby daddy. She keeps the key to my spiked chastity and forces me to pimp myself to black men and support her and her black baby daddy until the baby is 18.

"...
she locks me in permanent spiked chastity..."

Do you have a spiked cage already?

I would like to attend a meeting at our local BLM chapter in cleveland and a mature black man takes my wife under his care. He would teach my wife (and me) all about interracial sex. All the mature black men at the meetings would welcome my wife and add to her knowledge of interracial fucking.

Back