What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I really have 2 :
1. I am blindfolded and take a line of at least 10-12 bbcs in every hole, stretched and full of cum. I want to be sore Pull my hair, slap me, ******* me, fuck me hard all while my husband watches the party. Spit in my mouth and ******* me to say I a dirty bbc cock whore. I want to compare pussy before and after pics. Next day I return my mom activities and my teaching job.

2. I find a regular bbc that pimps me out for cash in the roughest of neighborhoods. He sets it up, I get paid and give him all the $$$. I dont need the money but just the thought of my making money for my bbc bf is super hot.

I really have 2 :
1. I am blindfolded and take a line of at least 10-12 bbcs in every hole, stretched and full of cum. I want to be sore Pull my hair, slap me, ******* me, fuck me hard all while my husband watches the party. Spit in my mouth and ******* me to say I a dirty bbc cock whore. I want to compare pussy before and after pics. Next day I return my mom activities and my teaching job.

2. I find a regular bbc that pimps me out for cash in the roughest of neighborhoods. He sets it up, I get paid and give him all the $$$. I dont need the money but just the thought of my making money for my bbc bf is super hot.
Damn! Those are some hardcore ones!

Take my wife to a motel, possibly in a seedy part of town. tie her spread eagle and blindfolded. Arrange for a group of strangers to meet us there. The rules for them using her would be whatever turns them on. She would be their sex slave for the weekend. they would be allowed to fuck her spank her film her and share her as much as they want. chrisv2.png

To have a wife that only fucks black men. I want the girlfriend I have to tell me she wants to wait until marriage to have sex. Then, the whole time she is fucking black men behind my back until the day of the wedding, when she is caught with his BBC in his mouth. I marry her anyways and they then fuck on the honeymoon while she locks me in permanent spiked chastity. I never get to experience her pussy other than to suck BBC creampies from it. I never experience sex again, and then 9 months later she has the black man's baby. She divorces with me for the baby daddy. She keeps the key to my spiked chastity and forces me to pimp myself to black men and support her and her black baby daddy until the baby is 18.

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?
This is it. And im throwing my clothes off as i yet again imagine her
She is sending me pictures right now of her live threesome, first pic ... 2 black men both with their tongue and thumbs in her asshole . Shes facing the camera and her mood is fiercely enjoying the start of what i know is honestly deliberately for me to watch. its so horny. gorgeous smooth body . big ass and tits. blonde straight hair. . I know she'll go as filthily as far as she can be allowed. We are friends but im desperately trying to be brave enough to get involved. The next is a 7 second audio message of furiously committed deep black cock blowjob noises. Wow. Immediately following by a slow motion video of her head underneath a big black ass. she's bending his big hard cock licking deep down inside the fuckin bellend which gushes as grunting becomes yelling he stiffens up as she bobs and corkscrews for as much as possible

For us, it's about the slow total power exchange.

Finding a third who can be Her long-term boyfriend, who slowly takes more and more power and control over us. He becomes Her primary and sole lover (except for when he shares Her with other tauruses), as I become pu$$yfree and my chastity lock-ups become longer and longer. I serve them as a domestic servant.

We will always stay together, but the idea of Her becoming another man's who takes over our lives really does it for us!

It's isn't specific to black guys but, I'd like to be chatted up when I'm out somewhere random, maybe some light flirting but but nothing over the top. We exchange numbers for whatever reason, go our separate ways, and I forget about it. Then, maybe a week later, I get a text out of the blue for a legitimate reason. Maybe he's a handyman. Maybe we're in the same line of work. Who knows? Who cares? More light flirting. We agree to meet for coffee or something completely innocent, and he subtlety seduces my mind. We part ways again, only this time I'm thinking about him. He plays with my mind, patiently. Over and over. It doesn't matter if it leads to anything. He knows what he's done and I know what I want him to do.

I truly want to be the Big Bad Wolf with a BBC. My neighbor in the woods is a grandmother and I'll fuck her redhead white ******* the Red Riding Hood. Have her run away with me into the forest.

Back