What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My first wife was pretty and sexy but she was also a lying slut the sex was fantastic but one guy wasnt enough my fantasy is to see her on her knees sucking black cock and having them cum on her face and in her hair when she is begging them to screw her instead! It sounds mean but that is my fantasy.

My bf invites three blacks males around to watch the match on tv I have the serve them drinks and cocktails dressed in a French maids outfit. They settle down to watch the match and I am told to kneel down beside the tv with my bottom in the air they take bets on the outcome of the match, after a while my short dress is lifted by my bf over my bottom exposing my panties for all to see, they watch the match some more and then my bf pulls my panties down so they are half way down my thighs exposing even more! they are not only betting on the outcome of the match but the winner gets to take me in front of all the others the humiliation is then complete!

Having some strong second thoughts about this lifestyle. Does not seem sustainable.

That's what two poor breakups will do to you, I s'pose.

Back