What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

We actually got to live it out. Several years ago we met a black guy at a swing club. It was an arranged meeting he had traveled in from our of town. We had a great time at the club.. they had excellent chemistry. We had all been drinking at the club and we're a little buzzed and he invited us back to his hotel room for the evening which of course we accepted so we decided to take a cab back. I got into the front seat with the cab driver and them two got into the back and it wasn't long before you could hear them wrestling around back there and within about 3 minutes into the cab ride he had her legs up and was giving her a good pounding in the backseat of the cab. The cab driver didn't know what to do LOL I just told him to drive around the city until they were done and I would give him a fat tip afterwards. So we drove around the downtown metro area while this guy railed my wife and several different positions as best he could in the backseat.

My wife brings home Tyrone her boss from work, they go straight to the bedroom and fuck for hour's.
I listen at the bedroom door and hear her telling him, I love you fucking me , you feel so good stretching my married pussy.
I want this black cock every day.
I love your cum in my pussy.
Fuck my ass.
Cum on me , in me , make me your married slut.
Call my husband in here to clean up your cum from my ass, and pussy...
Make him suck your cock like a little bitch husband.
Show him how a real Man fucks.View attachment 6168137View attachment 6168138
Why dont you live it for real ?

Being taken to a black bar, and having my black date show me off. When dancing, lift my dress so everyone can see my panties, and then toward the end of the night of drinking and dancing he makes me take my panties off, let everyone know I’m going to throw them to the crowd on the dance floor, and then throw them!
The one that catches them should have the right to fuck all of your holes with his big black cock!!!!

My wife is a serial cheater and has always kept indiscretions outside the home. Fantasy would be for her to have an affair with a BBC and have him insist he fuck her in our marital bed and she abides by his wishes. He fucks her hard and he deposits his load inside her as he takes and conquers her in our marital bed and then leaves her a mess as the married slut she has become.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_094219_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_094219_Gallery.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20230703_094229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_094229_Gallery.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20230703_094341_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_094341_Gallery.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 115
One of my selfish fantasies is for my girl to disappear for days at a time with her bull and come back completely rode through. Just completely blown out, disheveled, and looking like she’s been through hell. When I undress her, her pussy and asshole are a complete mess and I need to help her with her raw asshole - put her in diapers and make a bath for her

My fantasy is to find hot nordic girl, young, tight, blue eyes, blond hair. All same as me. Then we find the best bull possible with whom we both click and then we all make a family. Three of us. The deal is that we all respect eachother. Its a poliandric relationship where me and the bull are best friends and we both support our woman as best as we can. She is free and supported by both of us as best as we can and we selectively breed. I make her white, nordic, pink pussy girls and he makes her big black cock boys. ******* live with me and our wife comes and goes as she cares. Bull is respected as my brother and we agree on what he wants, like and what makes him happy. Black husband is also welcomed to come and go as he likes but we all have to agree. Its just fun in a fantasy to have a family like that. It will probably never happen but hey. Fantasy is nice. It would be hot to have mixed family. Big black cock man, our wife and me and a buch of nordic girls and their half brother bbc black men. We would not assert any ideology on anyone, we would all just let things come naturally. We would selectively breed. I make white, pink pussy, beautiful women and bull inseminates with big black cock boys. We just leave them alone. Treat them as any ******* with all the love and compassion and just enjoy as dinamic between them unfolds.

Back