What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Start a thread about it and keep us posted!
Last night was fun but didn't go as far as I had hoped. I picked her up and we went to a local place and had a few drinks and some nachos. While we were sitting across from each other talking I held her hand. After a bit I felt her foot on my crotch which kind of shocked me at how forward she was.
Needless to say the conversation switched. We talked about the spark that we had both felt when we were sitting next to each other that afternoon. She spilled a little salsa on her breast which was exposed a little by her low cut blouse. I reached across and wiped it off with a napkin and stated that I would rather be licking it off. She said she would like that too.

Last night was fun but didn't go as far as I had hoped. I picked her up and we went to a local place and had a few drinks and some nachos. While we were sitting across from each other talking I held her hand. After a bit I felt her foot on my crotch which kind of shocked me at how forward she was.
Needless to say the conversation switched. We talked about the spark that we had both felt when we were sitting next to each other that afternoon. She spilled a little salsa on her breast which was exposed a little by her low cut blouse. I reached across and wiped it off with a napkin and stated that I would rather be licking it off. She said she would like that too.
By the way this is true and exactly the way it happened.
We decided to leave and I told her it may be better to wait for a few minutes as I was in a very excited state. She just smiled and said lets go. There were a couple of girls leaving and one held the door for us. I saw her glance down and grin. There was no doubt I had a raging hard-on. We got to my car and I spun her around and kissed her. I gabbed her boob and her hand dropped to my cock. She moaned a low moan and said we better head to her house. ( She is texting me as I type this) As we drove to her house she told me we were not going to fuck tonight. I said your kidding me. She said she wanted to wait a bit. We got to her house and I walked her in. We kissed again and I let my hand drop to her pussy and gave it a light rub through her slacks. Once again she gave that low moan. She said again we were not going to fuck but she wanted me to feel how wet she was and grabbed my hand and put it down her pants.
She was soaked and her clit felt so swollen and hard. I don't know how she could turn me away but she sure did. I am hoping for an invite back tonight.

My ultimate interracial fantasy is for me and my girlfreind to go to a swingers party where I am the only white guy amongst dozens of black men and white women while my girlfreind takes me from couple to couple pulling my pants down and making me show my tiny cock to the beautiful white women and their superior black lovers, and having them laugh histerically at my lack of manhood. Then my girlfreind makes me stand next to every black stud one at a time and compares my little cock with theirs while everyone stares and rolls on the floor laughing. Finally my girlfreinds pick the biggest black stud with the biggest cock and makes me watch while he pounds her into a state of pure and solid satisfaction. Afterward she designates me as the evening usher and makes me wait on and clean up after each black stud and white female.

I did realize my fantasy last night. She was as awesome as I thought she would be. Very adventurous and vocal. What more could I have asked for.:balanced:

Hey guys how can I be sure that my wife wants to try big black cock 4 real? I bought her a 8 incher black dildo , at first when she saw it she was moaning about the size of it that it was too big I'm around six inches by the way, so she did not want to try it on the first place, but after couple of nights I got her to have few drinks and I was showing her some interracial gangbangs vids online she seamed to enjoying that and started touching herself and grabbing her tits so I didn't wanna miss the opportunity and I took that black dildo and brought it to bed and got some lube too, surprisingly she didn't moan about it but grabbed it and started sucking it like never before of my god my cock went rock hard imagine that was a real one , and then after a while she lubed that black dildo and started inserting it slowly into her dripping wet pussy oh my god I couldn't believe my eyes within a short while she took all of that big black dildo up to the balls and she was moaning like a real black cock slut. The question is she ready for the real black cock ,or how can I get her to fuck the real one?

I wanted to share one I have encouraged my wife to search for. I love the idea of an athletically built BBC to slowly seduce her over dinner and dancing. Then he takes her back to her hotel where he slowly stripes her with kisses and nibbles. Then he beds her softly with kisses all over her body. After insuring she is good and soaking wet, her climbs between her legs and spreads them wide apart and raises them high. He then lays his snake onto he lips and belly where she gasps at its size.

He then spends time soaking his snake with her juice as he slowly strokes it up and down. Till finally he slides the tip in. His size being so big, she initially tries to keep him from going too deep. Then as she groans from the size and the pain of her stretching, he slowly forces it deeper and deeper. Until slowly she stops pushing him away and begins to pull him deeper and deeper. Then, after using and stretching her to her fullest, he pounds her good and hard. Then suddenly he thrusts deep inside her and holds it hard. She gasps and cums as she feels him fill her full. Cumming over and over as she feels his cum hit deeper than ever before.

I hope everyone enjoys.

Back