What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

He was talking about.. why u wanna spend the last 24 hours with 20-30 GAYS..
because they would maybe let u suck their cocks but they wont fuck U..
better would be, to have 20-30 GUYS... lol:mstickle:

Where did she ever say Gays? I read the post and it say GUYS (Black).

Mine is. For my girlfriend to compare my lil dick to a massive black cock .. for her to choose bbc over me.. then for the bull to make her beg for him to fuck her a had to wear her thong like the bitch I am.... then make her scream to me about how much bigger he is. Then after the bull has converted her to bbc lover.. id beg her to take his powerful african seed! Im sure at this point she to would be begging for him tomake her his by filling her with that massive load of African cum... after that shed tell me that her pussy is strictly for black mens use only....to that id say lets go get you some clotclothes a bbc slut would wear

To watch my wife dancing in a dark corner with a black man, see him with his hands all over her, watch her kissing him and rubbing his cock. Then watch him finger her and then fuck her on the dance floor. Then take him home and fuck him again and let me have sloppy thirds or fourths.f8cf482a.jpg 7e11356f.jpg

Mine would be to have my wife become as dedicaded to the service of black cock as I am, our home would be open to any clean ******* free black male in need of a place to sleep, eat, or fuck both of us would be available to service any and all needs of the black males at all times. My wife would date black men and accompany them ant where they wish and freely accecpt there wishes as her way of being, I would be available to serve as driver are any other need they may have as well. Our commitment would be complete and total to the black race.

Husband and I are enjoying a happy hour at the local lounge. We strike up a conversation with a handsome tall Bull. We are sitting at the table and he puts his hand on my leg and I do the same to him. Curiosity gets the best of me and I find myself rubbing his fat buldge in his pants. He returns the favor only to find up my dress I am not wearing any panties. With each rub of his hand on my clit and fat wet lips, I am getting hotter and wetter. Its dark in the corner and hubby seems to notice us playing. I ask him to pull it out and let me play. I stroke him as he gets his fingers soaked.
All the while know one notices; things get too hot so we take the party outside to the car. Lets go for a drive I tell hubby. Bull and I get in the back seat. I waste no time pulling that thick cock back out. Stroking it nice and slow at first. He pulls my small pale white tits out of my dress and suck on the pink nipples. I cant help but cum.
He sits upright and pulls me onto his cock and I start taking every inch of him. I'm thrusting my hips as he pulls my hips in and out. Hubby seems to have a hard time concentrating on the driving. We both cum together and I make sure my tight puss gets every last drop of his juice out of him. Then we.........

Back