What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

We imagine to be abroad in a hotel's room after dinner. She is a bit ******* and horny. I start to warm her up and when she is very hot an willing I blindfold her and tell her to stay on all four on the bed. Then, in silence, I open the door of the room and invite three guys to come in. They are horny and polite touching and kissing gently her body everywhere. I direct and film them on her while they take care of her pleasure and i permit them to have full access to pussy and mouth... I hear her moaning pleasure while she find my hand to feel me close to her... Their cocks slide inside her until they explode their cum on her... And my camera films everything...

To enter illegally? Easy to get arrested in Africa.

African jails are often mixed cells. Apparently it reduces the tension in the jail when the men have women to fuck. It gives an advantage to the police as well. When they have finished interogating the arrested white women they can put her in a cell and all evidence of the police interogation is overwhelmed by the resultant attention from the prisoners.

The usual trick is to show a white woman the cells, and the resultant welcoming uproar, before asking if she would like to come to an arrangement to avoid the cells...it seems that many white women opt for the 'arrangement' than the cells...

In Sudan I understand women prisoners are allowed visitors, indeed are expected to receive visitors, as that is how they are expected to raise the money to pay the fine that got them in the jail in the first place.

The cells sound more fun!!!

Here is my fantasy . My wife and i are completely alone On some remote wild beach. i am a little a sleep, and suddenly i hear voices. I opened my eyes and see two strong black man around my wife. I asked them why they are here and if there is a problem. They responded that they will make love to my wife and that i am the problem. One of them immediately start pumping his cock inside my wifes pussy, while other grabbed me and intended to throw me into the sea. While he was taking me, my wife was screaming of joy, her legs were around his belt, hands around his neck, and he was standing still with cock deep inside pussy. My heart was pumping hard. Finally he throw me into the sea, and said that if i started jerking off that he will start drowning me. So i had no other choice than to watch my wife from the distance. Later on they swapped sides. It is been a while, my cock was rock hard but i was not allowed to touch my self. Suddenly some boat appears. Then i saw my wife going with them to the boat. While she was passing next to me, she looked me, smiled , and wave her hand, not saying a word. They went off in other direction, and i finally jerked off in few seconds. I come back to our apartment, and few hours later she arrived. I asked her where she was, how does she feel. She just kissed me to the forehead,and responded that it is not my business. I pissed off, and try to half ******* her, then two black dudes entered(door was not locked), and told me that it is not the way how to threat a lady. They got me naked and tied up my hands and legs to the bed. On the other half of the bed magic was happening :) And again i could just watch my wife taking bbc, this time DP. Then a few minutes later, while she was fucked doggy style, she kissed my hard cock and i instantly cummed. They were all like LOL. When they finally finished her and left, than she told me: Now you know what i was doing on that boat, and how i feel! I wanted to cumm again, but couldnt do anything about it because i was tied up till the next morning...

To watch and join in as wife and several of her friends have a bareback gang bang with several well hung black guys. Would be even better if at least one of them, if not all of them could be ovulating soon. They have had them, I am not allowed to be there or join in.

My fantasies have grown recently.

BDSM has entered the fray. Black domination/ownership. Impregation risk. Breeding. Race play.

And, on the flipside, a more seductive, boyfriend/girlfriend-type experience. With frequent dates, sleepovers, snuggling, etc.

Just getting started!

Working on experimenting with humiliation, degradation, punishment, Daddy Dom/babygirl, and mental bondage.

Back