What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy would be go on a weekend vacation with my wife and her black lover. Away from home where no one would recognize us. I would book a two bedroom suit, one for them and one for me. I would accompany only to look after my wife's safety.

Just for one weekend I would limit myself to being thier chauffer and run thier errands, get breakfast, buy condoms, etc. By day my wife could be as affectionate as she wanted with her lover, hold hands and kiss in public, etc.
In the evening I would wait in the hotel suit while they enjoyed a night of drinking and dancing alone in the hotel's lounge. By night, they would enjoy the privacy of thier own bedroom and I would listen to the matress sqeaking and my wife moaning and screaming all night, leaving it for my imagination to figure out what's going on on the other side of the closed door.

When the weekend is over, we part ways and never see her lover again. My wife and I head home back to our *******. Back at home I listen to my wife describe in detail what she did with her lover behind the closed bedroom doors while I make love to her.
My only issue would be the condoms, I would want him to use her bareback and never waste a drop of his potent seed pump it all deep inside her!!!

I want to come home from work to find my wife in our bed with one or several well hung black men. Like her on her hands and knees taking black shots and sucking one. I walk in and she tells me to crawl under her to lick her clit while she is being fucked. Then she commands me to lick her lovers balls to help him cum. Then he fills her pussy and she lets me clean her. This goes on until the last bbc fills her pussy and then I have to jack off while the last load is still in my mouth. I can only swallow after I cum.

Tied naked and spread eagle to a bed in a room with nothing else but the bed and a wooden floor. Having 100 black men fuck my pussy, mouth and ass - cumming inside me, on me, down my throat until I am a sticky, smelly sperm covered mess! I'm not sure I could pull it off but it is my fantasy!

729.jpg

Tied naked and spread eagle to a bed in a room with nothing else but the bed and a wooden floor. Having 100 black men fuck my pussy, mouth and ass - cumming inside me, on me, down my throat until I am a sticky, smelly sperm covered mess! I'm not sure I could pull it off but it is my fantasy!

View attachment 5268612

If you ever decide to try and pull that off, there are a thousand guys on this site
who will hold your coat and watch the fun you have

Friends of mine captured in some manner. Lost in L.A. Arrested in Africa. Caught by tribal warriors. A home invasion. Various and sundry but in the power of powerful black men.

Back