What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Running along the beach in Zulu Warrior territory , all sweaty and hot from throwing spears and fighting sticks and training as we are the elite Zulu warrior tribe warriors, we stumble across a white hubby and wife laying there sun tanning, she is wearing a very small white almost see through bikini of course we have never seen a white women like this before.......

of course the rest is up to your imagination.

Its pretty tame but having a large black man turning my girl into a total slut in the bedroom. Having someone fuck her so well she just rolls from one orgasm to another to another.
I think that's a terrific fantasy. Does your girl know you want that for her?

To live in a penthouse apartment with 6 or 7 hott black guys, they have to always be naked, I wouldn't have to cook for them and somehow they won't need to work but somehow not cost a thing either. Can make them disappear and reappear with a few strokes of their cocks....and my bf has to be cool with that too. So a lot to ask for.lol

To live in a penthouse apartment with 6 or 7 hott black guys, they have to always be naked, I wouldn't have to cook for them and somehow they won't need to work but somehow not cost a thing either. Can make them disappear and reappear with a few strokes of their cocks....and my bf has to be cool with that too. So a lot to ask for.lol

and to eat Elizabeth Black's pussy.....from the back :)

If your bf ain't cool with it just drop him

Back