What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Well it would be nice to have a friend set me up with a date and for me to dress up knowing that I will be with him for the night and then meet him out and slowly all night long be with him so others can see I am dating him. Then going dancing all night and getting to know him and feeling him hold me until we decide to go back home where he would spend the night with me
Love your train of thought on this... me also.. has to be something special

Well it would be nice to have a friend set me up with a date and for me to dress up knowing that I will be with him for the night and then meet him out and slowly all night long be with him so others can see I am dating him. Then going dancing all night and getting to know him and feeling him hold me until we decide to go back home where he would spend the night with me
Yes.... has to something special to remember I like this to be my first time like this.

My white wife fucking a BBC and after him telling her time to go. He takes her for a weekend and she's like I can't but is dying to go and tells me don't be mad but I must listen to my master and I always wanted this. Than comes back with his name tattooed on her pussy wait I mean his pussy and tells me that she took him in every hole and 2 of his friends and also tattoo guy like I asked her when she got her first pussy tattoo. He fucked her as he tattooed her and also queen of spade tattoo on her breast. She than lets me know that she will be gone weekends till her master feels she is fully slut trained and his pussy is big enough to handle any size cock. She will also have a diamond stud in her clit showing she is taken.
Love this...staying and servicing a black man all weekend

Easy question, have fantasized about this more times than I can count.

I'm handcuffed and/or bound in a way that makes me quite immobile. 3-4 very hung black cocks find me, rip the clothes off of me, and proceed to punish every hole I have. Possibly using a ballgag to keep me quiet, blindfold wouldn't be bad either. Oh, and have all 3 cocks inside me at one...one in the pussy, one the in ass and one in the mouth. Then have them finish on or in me wherever they please...
Love this story being tied up and defenseless cloths ripped...

N
I fantasize about being seduced to the point, where i let him have me without protection. I could never let it happen..but its a fantasy.
Not impossible, just a little planning. A guy with a documented clean bill of health and the right time of the month............ There are lots of other fantasies that not at all possible. But, not everybody can make their fantasies come true and this one is quite within the realm of possibility. Go for it!

Wow, Armybbc, if you set your sights that high, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed with REAL life. I'd probably settle for ever tenth white wife.......................and husband cheering would be optional.

Back