What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

There’s definitely something wrong if u think about your mom in any sexual manner. Sister’s also but much worse is your mom. It’s definitely a serious psychological disorder of some sort. Many serial killers had unhealthy sexual relations with their mothers.
I’m a psycho don’t worry

i need to fined someone to take me to one of those theaters to see what happens, i want some big black stud to take me in to the mens room in one of those dance clubs i go to and him and and other guy use me i hope for this every time i go there get felt up a lot and get to go home with guys but so far thats it
Bring that Throat & Juicy Titties to Virginia

My ultimate interracial fantasy is a moving target for me. Initially my fantasy was to watch my wife screw a black man but it has evolved over the years, mostly due to initiatives from my wife and her black lovers. I never had many fantasies of interracial sex until my wife confessed that she had made love to a number of black men before she met me and that for her it was a particularly intense attraction. I was to one to suggest she be shared with a black man and once she did the flood gates opened.
I was stunned by the things she was willing to do for them which included anal, gangbangs, and bondage. Things her and I had never done in several years of marriage. I actually found myself being swept up in her fantasies as well as the fantasies of black men she fucked. Things have cooled for her lately for various reasons and it appears she has lost interest in being shared but who knows what the future holds? I do know I have some incredible memories, good and bad.

My ultimate interracial fantasy is a moving target for me. Initially my fantasy was to watch my wife screw a black man but it has evolved over the years, mostly due to initiatives from my wife and her black lovers. I never had many fantasies of interracial sex until my wife confessed that she had made love to a number of black men before she met me and that for her it was a particularly intense attraction. I was to one to suggest she be shared with a black man and once she did the flood gates opened.
I was stunned by the things she was willing to do for them which included anal, gangbangs, and bondage. Things her and I had never done in several years of marriage. I actually found myself being swept up in her fantasies as well as the fantasies of black men she fucked. Things have cooled for her lately for various reasons and it appears she has lost interest in being shared but who knows what the future holds? I do know I have some incredible memories, good and bad.
Curious what some of those memories are sir. Both the good and bad ones.

Back