What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Most likely will always only be a fantasy but would love my girlfriend (soon to be wife) to slowly get corrupted by a black guy and then start dating him, telling me I can't satisfy her anymore and only he can. Her asking for money for dates and hotels, nice dresses, heels and lingerie to wear when with her black man. Occasionally getting the odd pic or vid of him breeding her. Love the thought of getting a pic of my wife's hand wrapped round a thick black cock, her lips on the tip and her wedding ring on full show.

Curious what some of those memories are sir. Both the good and bad ones.
I have discussed our experiences a lot over the years on this forum and published detailed accounts on Literotica.com. Here is a link to a thread I started years ago on Blacktowhite.net. It's pretty long and involves a lot of reading but is full of details...lots of memories!:

Fantasies to now Reality for me! Here’s a few!
:lips:
Second is this:mstickle::lips::qos:

Anal gangbang with wife. Also have her DPed as she goes back n forth between two others deep throating them as she jacks two others off while two rub on her nipples while two others are rubbing the bottom of her feet and two dick slapping her gorgeous face. All big black at least 12 inches. That would be 12 feet or 144 inches of big black cock all at once

Anal gangbang with wife. Also have her DPed as she goes back n forth between two others deep throating them as she jacks two others off while two rub on her nipples while two others are rubbing the bottom of her feet and two dick slapping her gorgeous face. All big black at least 12 inches. That would be 12 feet or 144 inches of big black cock all at once
Ai ai ai, you seems like a good husband ! 🤩 Great fantasie !

Back