What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Meeting a mature, classy, intelligent white woman who would be interested in growing a friendship (we're not talking about love) that eventually evolves into a FWB type relationship. If she's married, her husband must know and have input...if that includes being present, so be it. Not looking for perfection, I'm not perfect and I cannot expect that from others'. However, classiness, flirting, teasing and enjoying a taste of the finer things in life, whether that is savoring a friendship (with hubby's knowledge), enjoying a beverage (could be a nice glass of wine, could be a cold beer, could be a toke) and even enjoying the quiet times where no long conversations are needed to fill time, would be the outline of my interracial fantasy!

Last edited:
To have a 3 way with GF and her 18 y/o *******, knocking them both up. Love to see the expression on her husbands face when they inform him that a) they been fucking around, b) they are pregnant, c) they are keeping them, and d) they are black

My mom and two sisters are really attractive all natural with bigger than average boobs. I know my mom has a black dildo well she did years ago when I was in my early teens. I’ve fantasied about the 3 of them getting ruined by hung black men at the same time. Is that wrong of me or completely normal?
C'mon, Beno!

My mom and two sisters are really attractive all natural with bigger than average boobs. I know my mom has a black dildo well she did years ago when I was in my early teens. I’ve fantasied about the 3 of them getting ruined by hung black men at the same time. Is that wrong of me or completely normal?
You hurting anyone by fantasizing about them? No. So that makes it ok.

I admit I love it that you want them ruined and not just fucked.

You hurting anyone by fantasizing about them? No. So that makes it ok.

I admit I love it that you want them ruined and not just fucked.
That’s what I thought there’s no harm in thinking about it. And yeah what’s the point in just getting fucked they need to well and truly ruined.

Back