What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

We've already had so many fantasies come true. One day it would be great to do a gangbang of all BBC's, completely clean with paper work, Wife on birth control, at a bar or hotel with a couple cameras filming. Spend at least a few hours there, drinks all around, music loud, lots of rough sex.

I grew up on a ranch/farm and know about electric fences it is totally something to piss on one. I have grabbed one while holding my cousins hand.

I don't have one. A couple have been fulfilled and I realized they were just that -- fantasy. An itch to be scratched.

Another one, which I thought was my biggest fantasy, is one I simply became practical about.

Honestly, to me sex is just a spice of life. It will never replace sustenance, a real meal, and to outsize my fantasies to such an expectation it should is self-deception. I've never been particularly good at self-deception.

well, I have yet to engage in an interracial relationship or sex. I am recently divorced, 30, and totally ready to expore this as I have been curious for so long. Ideally, i'd like to meet one black man who has everything I am looking for and pursue it. I am totally open to an LTR or marriage with the right man. I tend to be attracted to larger framed men, tall and over 200lbs.
I respect so much what you so firmly stated! I had to eat Crow over the lovely White Woman I lost to a Slim-Wiry Black Man!WhiteMuscleboy.JPG

Well it would be nice to have a friend set me up with a date and for me to dress up knowing that I will be with him for the night and then meet him out and slowly all night long be with him so others can see I am dating him. Then going dancing all night and getting to know him and feeling him hold me until we decide to go back home where he would spend the night with me

Back