What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My biggest Interracial fantasy is to lick up a BBC creampie from a white girl's pussy
Never done so? Yet….make sure she feed you by sitting on your face the first time. She deserves to get to dominate you too. See how utterly submissive you will, and you shall, act to women and all Black men

Besides being my top fantasy, the scenario I'm starting to think might be more comfortable for me meeting up with a guy from a site like this at least the first time, is with another girl. I imagine we'd put on a little bit of a show - maybe a lot if she was really into it, and he was into being way teased :oops: - while he got worked up and hard, but what I long for is to hold another girl laying while she's being fucked by a Bull, kissing and caressing her, rubbing her breasts and belly, and moving around a bit to get all the different view of her pussy being pierced by thick black cock, watching her pretty pink cuntlips being pushed in and then pulled out with his thrusts...and then having my turn, doggy-style down on my elbows between her legs, licking her cummy pussy.....

After that, another girl with two Bulls...us putting on a show or both of them again...and then laying side by side on our backs while our Bulls put put our ankles up over their shoulders and fucked us deep while we held hands and maybe snuck a caress of one anothers' breasts......

The question I'm curious about, is would Bulls be OK meeting up with just you and two girls, or are a lot of you one-on-one types?

:blackheart: Lanie
This is a scenario my wife would love , because she wants another female to be there since it would be hit first time and she is really attracted to both

My fantasy would have to be around water..because water always gets me horny. The beach or the pool. I would want him to suduce me with some drinks and smoke to get me relaxed. Small talk to get my top off so he can play with my nipples and tits to get me worked up.He would have to have a fit body with nice bulg. Naturally I would be curious and let him finger me to feel my desire. He would let me see and touch his very fat cock with a huge mushroom head and big balls. After some forplay he would enter me with the massive mushroom head knowing that once it's opened my tight little pussy up and got his cock in we would be connected and not be separable because his huge mushroom headed cock would have us locked up. He would ravage my once tight pussy for a very long time making me orgasm and squirt till he felt satisfied that my pussy would never be the same and fill my pussy with his black seed deep into my womb. Only after he got soft would he be able to pull out of my pussy. We would than move to a location that he could continue his passion on my pussy and body for days.

My wife retrains me and brings 4-5 black guys into the room and starts sucking and jacking them off. They take turns fuckin her every anyway they want eventually they cum in her and she pushes me over and sits on my face, rubbing her cum filled pussy all over it while she starts to clean all their cocks. She then leaves the room and comes back in with my mom and they go through the same treatment with her

Having a couple of horse hung black men freshly released from prison move in with the wife and me and take over the house. Breeding her and abusing and using and of course humiliating me. This has mainly always been a fantasy of my wifes to have a black man that's been in jail before to come in and talk to me as if i am his prison bitch and of course use me like one. Making me do his laundry like as in folding his underwear and helping him to use the bathroom and making me sleep on the floor and giving him the bed. ******* me in our large walk in shower or anywhere in the house he feels like. Shes had this fantasy for a long time only our bulls we have sessions with have never been into it.
Perfect

My fantasy is to be invited to a party at a club !! When I get there I am the only woman and the club has over 50 BLack men !! I am let to the dance floor and the guys take turns fingering me snd kissing me !! I see an inflatable then placed on the dance floor and I am stripped and laid on the bed !! The guys are all naked and 3 at a time come to me using my mouth, pussy, & ass .. I am used over and over again all night !! I lose track of time and also notice there are way more black men in the club than when I got there !! A train is pulled on me all night till noon the next day !! My pussy & ass are destroyed and leaking so many loads of cum !! Like I haven’t swallowed enough cum, glasses full of cum or given to me to ******* !! I then notice the cameras all over the club !! A week later I am in every black man’s fuck sure and the video is named Liz does a 100 man bareback train !!View attachment 4002829
That is so fucking hot!

Back