What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

About 2 months ago I met an 19year old on here. He sent me a pick he was handsome strong and hard. He lives close and talked about meeting me and sharing me with his cousins then giving me to them. He got me to give up my address then it became soo real. He got me to start posting pictures of myself with my face. When one of his cousins reached out to me I I couldn’t sleep. Then he was gone. Deleted himself My fantasies

Did you ever meet him or chat on skype/zoom?

I'd love to drive around at night with my wife and her bull playing in the back seat. Good music playing, catching small glimpses of the sexy action as the street lights shine in periodically, so hot!
I remember back when I was in SoCal and was a bull to a couple. He would drive us home after dinner, and she would suck/ swallow me, with the windows rolled down. I’d do the courtesy of fucking her and continuing to do so once we made it to their place..

Last edited:
We’ve had a few 3 some and one 4 some.
I said it would be nice walking in from the poll to the fridge to get a beer and hear her getting fucked in the villa...
You guys are amazing. We have the same fantasy. Imagine sleeping with your wife and her moadming and orgasms wake up you. I have a lot of " bad :devilish: " fantasy with her but in the end I want to be her happy and with the battery charged from many bbc.

Back