What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

A BBC world takeover. All white males become naked submissive slaves to superior alpha BBC Men. All white males are given a lotto number and when it is picked a few big muscular black men show up to the white males residents amd strip them naked and collar and chain them right in front of their female family members. Take them away to a center where they are checked in and tattooed or branded with whatever BBC master is going to own them. I myself really fantasize about my ******* and myself being led out the front door down the sidewalk naked and chained together in front of everyone and loaded into a van and taken away by a few big black men in leather. Would be even hotter if they placed collars around our clittys and hooked us together with a chain like they do to chain gangs. Then possibly the same BBC Master purchasing both of us as his slaves and both of us servicing his every need. Meanwhile all our white women get to be freely bred by BBCs all day and night forever as us white male slaves are used ,abused ,and humiliated.

A BBC world takeover. All white males become naked submissive slaves to superior alpha BBC Men. All white males are given a lotto number and when it is picked a few big muscular black men show up to the white males residents amd strip them naked and collar and chain them right in front of their female family members. Take them away to a center where they are checked in and tattooed or branded with whatever BBC master is going to own them. I myself really fantasize about my ******* and myself being led out the front door down the sidewalk naked and chained together in front of everyone and loaded into a van and taken away by a few big black men in leather. Would be even hotter if they placed collars around our clittys and hooked us together with a chain like they do to chain gangs. Then possibly the same BBC Master purchasing both of us as his slaves and both of us servicing his every need. Meanwhile all our white women get to be freely bred by BBCs all day and night forever as us white male slaves are used ,abused ,and humiliated.
And I thought I had problems
steve brule what GIF

My fantasy is to be invited to a party at a club !! When I get there I am the only woman and the club has over 50 BLack men !! I am let to the dance floor and the guys take turns fingering me snd kissing me !! I see an inflatable then placed on the dance floor and I am stripped and laid on the bed !! The guys are all naked and 3 at a time come to me using my mouth, pussy, & ass .. I am used over and over again all night !! I lose track of time and also notice there are way more black men in the club than when I got there !! A train is pulled on me all night till noon the next day !! My pussy & ass are destroyed and leaking so many loads of cum !! Like I haven’t swallowed enough cum, glasses full of cum or given to me to ******* !! I then notice the cameras all over the club !! A week later I am in every black man’s fuck sure and the video is named Liz does a 100 man bareback train !!CA4B2364-A67A-418F-9828-CF5C009DC55F.png

My wife and I are renewing our wedding vows in Vegas. I am waiting at the altar. She is in the limo blowing the Black best man. She walks down the aisle with a little black jizz on her chin. She recites her wedding vows with the taste of black cock on her lips. We return to the hotel. He leads her through the hotel lobby with a collar and leash. She is wearing her wedding dress. He takes her to the room where he consummates the wedding. I film it all.

Back