What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My fantasy is for my wife to sleep with a few black guys until she finds one that she likes. He is controlling and tells me he owns her. She is his bitch now and i can just jerk off from now on and swallow my own cum. I’ll be ****** to watch him use her in bed and ******* the cum from his used condoms. He desires to share her or pimp her out. Eventually she is working to pay off all his depts and gets pregnant but no one knows which guy knocked her up. He continues to pimp her out till she gives birth. She has twins but by two different guys. He continues to pimp her out after the baby is born and I raise the baby. Our family eventually has 3 children the same way. She leaves me with the children and she continues to work on the street for her lover. As the ******* grow up I continue to see her on the street, working. As they graduate hs I get in touch with her and she wants me back. We start dating again and she tells me she slept with over 2,000 guys since she left me.

One of my most recurring fantasies lately would be for my wife and I to attend a Tweed Ride bike ride. It's a bicycle event where people dress in the fashion of the 1920s or so. A lot of people look quite attractive. I'd like for my wife to meet a very handsome, very stylish young black man, while she bikes around in her shirt, skirt, tie, and jacket. There are some photos online of past Tweed Rides that I have in mind, but as they are not lifestyle photos, I won't post them as there is probably a forum rule against this. However, I will say that there is a very handsome black man who seems very involved in the organizing of our local event (we have never attended but I would really love to).

I wanna be at the gym and have a hot white woman stare at me the entire time I’m working out. When I go to leave I want her to stop what she’s doing and follow me out and tell me how she couldn’t keep her eyes off of me and how she wants me to follow her home and work her out from there.

I would say my biggest IR fantasy at this point would be to have a mixed race baby. On one hand I would like to get pregnant from something fun like a train or gangbang but that would also not be the best story to tell a baby when they are older. Hot idea and strictly a fantasy at this point.
That is a hot fantasy. I wish I had a wife like u

While I have had "hotwives" and "hotgirlfriends" in the life style....I am a alpha stag or cuck, whichever you prefer.

Ultimately I would like to find that right woman for a lifetime relationship, heavy in the lifestyle. The wedding would also be a lifestyle wedding with her on her knees servicing the black official and the black witnesses after the ceremony and of course well used before.

After that two or three regulars, little more than just lifestyle bulls but ones we could take vacations with hang out, spend weekends together.

And open about our lifestyle.

And if she gets preggo, be a great set of parents and proud of our baby.

I envy these lifestyle couples who have been in this for years and years and still together.

To bring my 35 yo wife to the party, to let her get ******* and to share with 2-3 bbcs.
To watch her getting orgasms while guys taking turns on her using hard like they want
Same here done something similar a few years ago
And I ended up letting a black guy fuck my wife as I watched
After a night out party
But only 1 bbc
I’d love to have her do more though

Back