What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Watching her Get ready Dressed New underwear she had bought a couple of days ago and new outfit she looks Fantastic as she takes her time getting ready. I go downstairs Wait in the car..she comes down as she gets in the car I can almost see her underwear as her short Skirt rides up. I ask her if she’s still up for it 100% She says she’s nervous but hasn’t stopped thinking about it...says she’s so turned on. I’m driving her too her date at the hotel both Knowing she is going too be being Fucked good shortly.

Watching her Get ready Dressed New underwear she had bought a couple of days ago and new outfit she looks Fantastic as she takes her time getting ready. I go downstairs Wait in the car..she comes down as she gets in the car I can almost see her underwear as her short Skirt rides up. I ask her if she’s still up for it 100% She says she’s nervous but hasn’t stopped thinking about it...says she’s so turned on. I’m driving her too her date at the hotel both Knowing she is going too be being Fucked good shortly.
So hot -- I can picture her getting ready for the best fuck she'll ever get. She should be a black cock whore .

To be led, naked and on a leash into the center of a room filled with black men and women, commanded to tell them to "use this naked flesh for your enjoyment and amusement", then enjoy an evening of bondage, fucking, fisting, sucking, and being filled and covered with cum, being ****** to submit to the filthiest desires of one and all! MMMMMMMMMMM. :bounce:
that's my husband fanasty he loves black cock

[QUOTE = "Steel2001, Post: 2800886, Mitglied: 239795"]
Würde gerne sehen, wie sie langsam verführt und dann ausgezogen wird, während ich zuschaue.
Der Mann steht hinter ihr, küsst ihren Nacken und lässt langsam ihre BH-Träger los ...
[/ZITAT]
Klingt sehr erotisch interessant ;)

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
WOW, hard to believe that sounds like a story don't get me wrong if that is what you like and want then go get it.

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
Nice to read open, honest statement of desires!

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuck fest. They have permission to use her whenever they want whether I’m there or not. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

Back