What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuck fest. They have permission to use her whenever they want whether I’m there or not. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

So great that you want your wife to be a real fucking whore for black guys. They would take over your house and give her so much black dick it'd be crazy. And yeah, the texts would go out to other black dudes to come anf fuck her holes.

My wife and I would love to take a young black boyfriend on vacation with us after this is all over. A train trip across the country would be really nice where we saw the same people day after day and we could be open about what's happening.

How old are you guys and how young would you like that black bf to be? Sounds like it'd be a great vacation.

ours is that wife agrees to go to the adult theater with me , her in a silk top no bra and short skirt no paanties un der it , she makes mewear pink panties andmy pink cock cage , she has me make up 20 business cards with our names number , and hotel locationand room number we are staying at thatnight
we go in the back to the booths with gloryholes, she wont let me close the door to our booth
she tells me that shegets to suck every bbcthat cums throughthegloryhole n swallow his cum, and that if any white dick pokes through i have to suck it off as fast as possible n swallow a;ll the white cum thatsprresnented and she getsaoll the blk cum,,
after eachblk man feeds her she tells me to hand her a businesscardto slide to him though the hole ,after a couple hours there on sat night its busyest time, we go to our hotel both our tiummmys bloatedwith the sperm of countless horny strangers semen swimming in our guts ,
im made to anseer the knockson our door in pink lingere and my cage shes naked on the bed , theres a bowl gfull of magnum condoms on one side and an empty glass bowl on the other with a sighn, plz deposit used rubbers hereand a crystal champagne flute right next to the bowl, she tells me i have to watch them use her any way they desire all night and its going to be her fitrst dp ever, and tells me the only way she will do a dp is with two bbcs in her holes, no white cock is ever alllowed to be in a dp with her including me hetr hubby, tells me that i can never feel that feeling of a dp in her holes but any bbc thayt wishes to do it to her willbe allowed ,i muist keep every blk man holes , with a fresh ******* in hand while he waits histurn to occupy one ofher holes, and she tells every one that usess a rubber to pour the contents in the champagne glass , thats the only beverage i will be allowed to ******* all night long as they all have cocktails , im relegated to only sipping onmy champagne flute full of thick white globs of combined semen from the blkstrangers, she showed me that she poked holes in all the magnums before placing them in the big bowl ,
i know shes not taking her bcpillls anymore
she tells me that its my luicky night because she is ovulating in the next 12 to 24hours per her ovulatory chart
she teasesme aabout how ill feel when the gyn doc delivers her baby and an afro pops out first n the nursesd will lookat me n laugh , ill have to asjhk her doctor if i can have the placenta ,she wants to fry it up and make me eat it as her n her blk bull eat filet mingon at the birth party ,ill be the blk babys nursemaid and be rresponsible for its total careas she goes out partying with her bull n his friends, trying to get a swollen belly once again ,,,,,,,,,,

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
This is exactly my fantasy, i wish i can get a cpl for this target

Back