What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

[qte="trasman69, post: 103076, member: 17490"]My biggest IR fantasy would be to watch and video my wife and SIL Stacey, as they are converted into two black cum slut whores!
View attachment 85010[/quote]
I wonder if these two ladies are even aware they are on this thread

I would love to see my sexy blonde wife dressed in her sexy lacey stockings and high heels take a big black cock and tell me how much bigger and better it feels cuming more than ever and telling me afterwards she will only dress up for black men and make me watch her!

really ... done just about "everything" huh? Ever pissed on an electric fence? Check this out! ...
Pissing on an electric fence probably would not be pleasant so I haven't done that. Nor have I laid my cock and balls on my kitchen table and smacked them with a hammer because that wouldn't be enjoyable either. I have done a great deal of experimenting with sexual encounters that are fun and can cause intense orgasms. Many years ago while in the service of this country I even had "Chicken in a basket"

Pissing on an electric fence probably would not be pleasant so I haven't done that. Nor have I laid my cock and balls on my kitchen table and smacked them with a hammer because that wouldn't be enjoyable either. I have done a great deal of experimenting with sexual encounters that are fun and can cause intense orgasms. Many years ago while in the service of this country I even had "Chicken in a basket"

Please explain this "Chicken in a basket" concept.:oops:

Have many interracial fantasies but would love for my white female partner and I (once I get one that is!) to visit a dominant black man and spend the weekend. He would teach us how a sub white couple behave in the presence of a black bull and dominate us for his own satisfaction. I'm heterosexual so the sex would be between my partner and the bull but I would be there to serve them.

Back