What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

You need to marr
I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
You need to marry me then coz I always wanted white open mind husband who enjoy blk screwing me

To enter illegally into an african jail. You know what will happen next.

However, it's just a fantasy. I would never do it

To enter illegally? Easy to get arrested in Africa.

African jails are often mixed cells. Apparently it reduces the tension in the jail when the men have women to fuck. It gives an advantage to the police as well. When they have finished interogating the arrested white women they can put her in a cell and all evidence of the police interogation is overwhelmed by the resultant attention from the prisoners.

The usual trick is to show a white woman the cells, and the resultant welcoming uproar, before asking if she would like to come to an arrangement to avoid the cells...it seems that many white women opt for the 'arrangement' than the cells...

In Sudan I understand women prisoners are allowed visitors, indeed are expected to receive visitors, as that is how they are expected to raise the money to pay the fine that got them in the jail in the first place.

@expatdad

I have been reading your stories for a long time here and I am still wondering if they are true. It appears that all african countries have white women, many politicians have white spouses, some of them find white women for their sons, there are many white couples that go to africa for work, all of these white men end up with having their wifes and daughters raped, they have mixed prisons etc. Are you serious about these stories? Could you post a website to make us believe at least half of them?

As far as my fantasy is concerned, it is my ultimate fantasy, however, as I mentioned before, I would never do that. I don't play with my health for any reason.

Natassa, (nice pic by the way) only about 6 of my stories are not based on real events. Some of the stories are considerablt embellished from core information. Some of them are virtually blow by blw accounts of events that happened, written in an appropriate style.
Yes all African countries have some white women, at the least that include the families of diplomats. The level of white population in African countries varies considerably. South Africa has around 4 million whites. When I was in Zimbabwe the white population in what was then an economically bustling country was around 200,000 half of home where expats. Today after its economic collapse it is probably nearer 50,000. On average though I would say the white population in 'most' African countries averages around 10,000. Not including transitory tourists. I would not be excited if someone posted different figures.
Yes many Africans have white wives, but that is minority of the population as a whole. Many more have white females they have some sort of sexual influence over. It is not restricted to rich Africans or politicians, and traditional African weddings are sometimes made to white women to prevent any later claim if ******* by blackmailing Africans (where that occasionally occurs).
Lots of single white men in Africa by the way have African girlfriends/lovers as do some white husbands. The white male is clearly regarded as a 'catch' by most African women.
I have never suggested that all the wives and daughters of every expat who takes a contract in Africa ends up with his wife/******* being bedded by Africans...however from observation/experience/talking to others it is far more common than some people realise. To the extent I would say that any expat with a really pretty wife or ******* would have his work cut out preventing them being bedded one way or another over a prolonged stay in an African country.
I only heard of one case of ******* in 2 years in Zimbabwe. That is physically ****** ******* as against coercion, intimidation or blackmailed sex, which many would simply regard as ******* anyway.
However ******* is commonplace in South Africa, and any woman foolish enough to go into certain areas after dark in many African cities is going to find herself having sex, but maybe that was why she went into such areas. No white woman in her 'right mind' would walk into a shanty town afer dark scantily dressed and not expect to be the focus of attention. (My own ex-wife would go for evening walks in our wealthier suburb in short-shorts and tight tops for walks that often lasted 2 hours. I would not consider any adventure she had to constitute *******).
I am not bothered how people interpret the story, or whether they weight which one is real and which one is fiction. A website does not 'prove' anything, nor do 'pictures' which are easily doctored or 'posed' for.
Statistics are easily available. The mixed race population in SA is around 10% and 14 out of every 10o0 white teenage girls in SA get pregnant every year (not necessarily with black babies!). These are 'facts' anyone can see for themselves if they look on the internet.
SA is the most westernised African country, apart from it actually being in Africa it bears no comparision with most African countries although its rural parts are 'african enough' :)

You are very very correct to diffentiate between your fantasies and your sexual health

Last edited:
Back