What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Besides being my top fantasy, the scenario I'm starting to think might be more comfortable for me meeting up with a guy from a site like this at least the first time, is with another girl. I imagine we'd put on a little bit of a show - maybe a lot if she was really into it, and he was into being way teased :oops: - while he got worked up and hard, but what I long for is to hold another girl laying while she's being fucked by a Bull, kissing and caressing her, rubbing her breasts and belly, and moving around a bit to get all the different view of her pussy being pierced by thick black cock, watching her pretty pink cuntlips being pushed in and then pulled out with his thrusts...and then having my turn, doggy-style down on my elbows between her legs, licking her cummy pussy.....

After that, another girl with two Bulls...us putting on a show or both of them again...and then laying side by side on our backs while our Bulls put put our ankles up over their shoulders and fucked us deep while we held hands and maybe snuck a caress of one anothers' breasts......

The question I'm curious about, is would Bulls be OK meeting up with just you and two girls, or are a lot of you one-on-one types?

:blackheart: Lanie

Should also add to what I wrote above - I find it a real turn-on seeing my pussy or ass left dripping, in a mirror or a camera shot - and would love getting to see another girl left that way - but while I have that sort of cum fetish, I really don't like the taste of cum. However, with another girl, I imagine it would be heaven licking out her cum-filled pussy, the Bull's seed mixed with the sweetness of her honey pot.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Biggest fantacy is to come home and catch a huge naked black man in the act of holding my wife's long skinny legs open and positionining his huge thick stiff cock at the entrance to her wet excited married pussy. She is begging him to push his cock deep inside her and at that momen she sees me and looks at me in shock as her stud thrusts ins side her, groaning. He starts pumping in deeper and deeper as he shouts, "oh fuck, your married pussy is so tight!". As my wife feels him penetrating deeper than she hs ever experienced before she gasps for air and yells, "oh my god, your cock is in me so deep". She tries to look back at me for my reaction, but is told by her stud to look into his eyes, whick she obediently does as he speeds up the pace of his pumpin and I can hear his balls slapping against her. Within minutes she is overpowered by an earth shattering orgasm, making her scream with pleasure and claw his ass with her fingers. The black man continues his attack on her pussy as her convulsions slow and he growls " you needed that bad didn't you baby". My wife nods her head, still straing into his eyes and, even though she knows I'm watching says "please cum inside me and make my pussy yours. I wanna feel you cum!". A few minutes more of her begging had him moaning and then he stopped his thrusts and I could see his cock and balls pulsing his cum deep in my wife's pussy. The pussy that he now owns....

really ... done just about "everything" huh? Ever pissed on an electric fence? Check this out! ...
Perhaps I should clarify my point. I have done pretty much anything that I wanted to do. I don't enjoy pain giving or receiving so I have not pissed on electric wire because the idea doesn't appeal to me nor have I terrorized a bed partner. Having sex with another male has no real appeal. However a group of men and women naked in a room is fun, as is being in a room with one, two or three women. Some mild bondage can add a little spice. I enjoy missionary, cowgirl, dog style and just about any position that gets my cock in a pussy.

Ive alwways want to try a Gloryhole My Fantasy is to be placed in a box only big enough to kneel down with a hole in it and suck Black cock after unknown Black cock till mt belly is full mmmm
that ties into my fantasy....I would love to walk down a long hallway and find holes along the way with a beautiful white girl who wants to be a whore for any black dick that pushes through the hole. :)

really ... done just about "everything" huh? Ever pissed on an electric fence? Check this out! ...
For 120 volts at 2 amps to do that amount of damage he would have bad to been in contact with the charges d wore for quite a while. Electric fencers and cattle prods generally operate at considerably higher voltages , the current is in the milliamp range. To do that kind of damage would require a lot of current.

To be led, naked and on a leash into the center of a room filled with black men and women, commanded to tell them to "use this naked flesh for your enjoyment and amusement", then enjoy an evening of bondage, fucking, fisting, sucking, and being filled and covered with cum, being ****** to submit to the filthiest desires of one and all! MMMMMMMMMMM. :bounce:

Back