My ultimate fantasy is coming true in a few weeks.
First I'm going on holiday to Spain with my husband and my children for two weeks, where we rented a finca.
After the two weeks I will stay there for another one - but not alone, because my current lover will come and spend the week with me.
I think this is going to be a pretty awesome time.

:wub:
Sounds amazing and very hot

My ultimate fantasy is coming true in a few weeks.
First I'm going on holiday to Spain with my husband and my children for two weeks, where we rented a finca.
After the two weeks I will stay there for another one - but not alone, because my current lover will come and spend the week with me.
I think this is going to be a pretty awesome time.

:wub:

You pussy and ass will be well used!!

Maybe not crazy but I'd love for this to be normalized to the point people being it up in conversation no different than talking about the sports game.

"Hey John! What's new?"

"Oh my wife met this spectacular new man named Jerome and he's been fucking her brains out for the past few weeks. She's haven't stopped talking about him"

"Jerome? The young, tall guy with dreads and the massive cock? Lives downtown?"

"Yes, that's him! You know him?

"Yes, he's been fucking my wife since last year. We have a date planned this weekend with him again. My wife is obsessed with him"

"Thats awesome! How about we make it a group date and he fucks both our wives together?"

All while our wives are already talking to each other about it sharing his info

Would be a dream to be able to openly speak about it.😍😍😍😆😆

Part of "embracing our BBC Owned Lifestyle" is finding new thoughts, ideas and actions that "feel" like embracement. Favorite fantasy? No, but always emerging or morphing or evolving fantasies if not down right new action items. Hers diffeernt than mine, but since she doesn't type it out and share with you like I do, here's what's on my mind:
a. dropping her and her cute girlfriend off at a Zebra Club party and then going home until they call and are ready to be picked up. Love thinking and knowing that they both were getting thouroughly pounded and re-sized all night long
by the superior black men that run this private club. No white men allowed in. No black girls allowed in. No kiss and tell, either. Every white girl in the pick-up zone are stunningly beautiful, even at 4am. I'd love to fuck any one of them, my wife included. Fucking no chance, I know, and same for the other husbands in line, in their cars, like me.MVC-014L.JPG

Cuck the guy i'm seeing and having him join me on this journey 🥰

Honestly, you should have NO problems with this. There's like a million dudes out there who want to be cuckolded by a sexy girl Like You.

I have guys right now I chat with who will literally fund your lifestyle. Shoot me a message if you want more info ♠️

Back