My ultimate fantasy?
Well I'm twisted so all bets are off on this one :wub:
I haven't done yet it but a girlfriend of mine has and she said it was HOT.
Her Bull called her over to His place one night and told her to wear the latex rubber panties that He bought her.
She was expecting a one on one hammering but she walked in on a card game with Master and His friends.
Turns out that one by one, they had gone to the bathroom and jacked off in a cup.
This was collected by Master and the contents put into a medical syringe and it was that which lay in the middle of the table.
The ultimate winner of the evening was the one who gets to inject all the cum into her, then she had to pull the rubber panties up to keep all the cum inside her until she got home.
The name of the game was "Baby Roulette".
I ordered a pair of latex rubber panties from eBay the next day, I've worn them several times but not in the same circumstances as my girlfriend, unfortunately.
Yes they are sweaty and slightly uncomfortable but you don't get any VPL when wearing a bodycon dress.

I live in hope . . . .

:threesome:

well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a pair of tits and ass and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and pussy belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious and lead me to this site lol

Back