My ultimate fantasy is coming true in a few weeks.
First I'm going on holiday to Spain with my husband and my children for two weeks, where we rented a finca.
After the two weeks I will stay there for another one - but not alone, because my current lover will come and spend the week with me.
I think this is going to be a pretty awesome time.

:wub:

First I'm going on holiday to Spain with my husband and my children for two weeks, where we rented a finca.
After the two weeks I will stay there for another one - but not alone, because my current lover will come and spend the week with me.

hopefully you get more than one lover

This sounds like a great upcoming vacation. Do you think we may get reports on how it'll all turn out? 🤩

Have much fun and a good time.☀😎😋

A world where white man and dark skinned men get along - but also don’t have sex with each other because one is dominating the other and quite honestly: that’s very odd. There’s no need to go bat ******* insane and start dressing up young boys as girls - it’s absolutely weird, dudes /dudettes. I know I supported the aristocracy in the beginning but the more time I spend in that position the more I hate who we’ve become. We’ve destroyed families, relationships, bank accounts and so much more. The suicide rate has gone up because of sites like this. It’s awful, people. This is me: calling a spade - a spade.

@kayleeval: i don't understand what you are trying to say. It is insane to think that somebody would be butt hurt up to a level of depression or worse just because of other people's expression of their sexualities. A healthy lifestyle and more power to all people!

Ultimate fantasy ehh, I guess would be to have a live in BBC bull to Dom me and hubby.

Fuck my arse, mouth and pussy anytime he wants.

Cum inside me and unload his loads while hubby watches helplessly x

Theres so much more but you get the picture.
Mine would be to lick your pussy after a bbc cums in you!!

Last edited:
To be blindfolded and restrained in a chair at Splash Mocha and then my wife goes downstairs and comes back with entertainment. Could be one or could be multiple. Ideally multiple and they start before she takes my blindfold off and then shortly into it she removes the blindfold and I get to enjoy the show. (Never been to Splash Mocha, actually never done anything yet)

To go on a weekend get-away with a Bull where all manner of sexy fun occurs (pics/videos/telephone calls) are sent back to husband as we have sex pretty much for 2 straight days.

Bonus points if he has some sexy bbc friends who he invites over a time or two as well. :threesome:

Back