Okay, so mine is a bit long… And pretty kinky… And a little bit left of centre…
Please don’t judge… LOL

A huge weekend binge with GF in a nice house or appartment, with open space or windows… away from our daily life locality (that’s explained a bit later🥳), with a group of very LARGE dicked black men 5, 6 or so…
… an array of toys and devices… rings, cages, pumps…
… a substantial quantity of what ever recreational substances was to everyone’s liking to last the 2 days… and when we arrive, they are ready and eating for us.
they move in and around bothfondaling and undressing my Gf, while telling me to to unddress….
Once she is in her underwear they make her put me inside a pump… and have he pump my cock as big as it can go, but so it preventing me from being able to touch anything with it…. Just hard as fuck, while the fondle and play with her (except for one guy… the biggest guy)..,, I want him to mix a good dose…. and when she has finished prepping me he stands over me in the chair with her kneeling in front of us (the other disrobing and gathering around so she has black penis on all sides…

As the start to touch her all over… I want the bull who has the biggest cock (still not yet revealed; to inject me with the syringe (something I have NEVER let ANYONE else do before)…. hey after he punches and withdraws it from my arm, and with massive wave that rushes through my entire body taking my breath, making my cock tingle and throb, my eyes shake… and turning INSTANTLY into a cuckold sun that craves black dick to own us both… My girl lets his HUGE penis free… and I surrender her (and myself) over to the black cock that we NEED so badly.
Inside, outside, o the balcony… open blinds… I want them to make us want to serve black dick; people seeing us and all.
we are just so wrapped up we don’t care ☺️
❤️❤️❤️😋🤪😱😍😍

Biggest fantasy is my girlfriend leaving me to fuck one or more large black men. Real cheating not being cucked. I want her to be turned into a complete slut. Fucked and used in ways she never has been, all while being able to listen through a locked door. I just want some to make a whore out of my sweet quiet gamer girl.
Be careful what you wish for. I have turned many women into complete sluts.

Back