descreva sua fantasia na BBC, ou BBCs discutam suas fantasias perversas sobre mulheres/casais brancos
descreva sua fantasia na BBC, ou BBCs discutam suas fantasias perversas sobre mulheres/casais brancos

Watching my church wife enjoying a black man with a nice big cock..View attachment 5212303
It will be necessary to propose this fantasy to her.

The wife has a long time trusted bull, but she’s never done an overnight or trip w him. They head off and I get pic updates of her being a good slut. But he brings her back to the room after dinner and he has 2 friends waiting. They take turns filling and finishing in every hole. All of it recorded for me of course.

She comes home w her next trip already scheduled.

Yes, I am often fantasy about meeting men like this, I would like to see how much interest i will get
so is it the ****** fantasy.. or the slut fantasy?? I know I had a GF that loved to get used, so at a party I handed out about 10 poker chips. The poker chips let the guys get a BJ. If they wanted more they had to pay for it. But the rates for fucking were $10 for a fuck, and $15 for anal and pussy. It was hot to know she was getting paid for being the slut she is.. but also hot to think she was getting paid so cheaply... not a high priced whore... The high priced whore is a different, also very exciting fantasy. Which.. or how many of those make your pussy damp??

so is it the ****** fantasy.. or the slut fantasy?? I know I had a GF that loved to get used, so at a party I handed out about 10 poker chips. The poker chips let the guys get a BJ. If they wanted more they had to pay for it. But the rates for fucking were $10 for a fuck, and $15 for anal and pussy. It was hot to know she was getting paid for being the slut she is.. but also hot to think she was getting paid so cheaply... not a high priced whore... The high priced whore is a different, also very exciting fantasy. Which.. or how many of those make your pussy damp??
The idea of being sell myself to any man to use for so little

Take a nice relaxing vacation with my wife to Jamaica or another tropical place and after a few drinks we start talking to a local black man who offers to give my wife a full body massage back at our hotel. Once back to the hotel we have a few drinks, my wife goes to the bathroom to undress into some sex lingerie for her massage.

She's completely blindfolded and lays on the bed. I watch in the chair in the corner while he rubs her back deeply. He starts to inch towards her ass and pussy and starts to gently massage her pussy while she moans.

She starts grinding on his hand and squirming. He takes his cock out and she starts to suck every inch of it while he's fingering her wet pussy.

She begs me to let her fuck his massive cock. I say absolutely!

And just like that she takes her first ever black cock while we are on vacation. In hopes she gets addicted and whats BBC all the time.

Maybe one day!

The idea of being sell myself to any man to use for so little
I love that.... I once had a GF that I told she needed to make me $100..... but could only charge $1 for a BJ, $3 for pussy.. and $2 for ass.... We never made it happen, but she was like you.. wanted to be sold for dirt cheap to show what a whore she really was.... hmmmm So $20 gets me everything I want with you for the entire night huh??

Back