My new one is for my wife to realize I have a small dick and drag me to the local adult store, march up to the counter and say:

”Hi, I am hoping you can help me. My husband here ( points at me) is extremely small ( wiggles a chap stick in her hand) and doesn’t satisfy me, so I need something for him for when my boyfriend is out of town. what do you recommend?”

the woman working there takes us to the cock sheathes and points out various ones to her. my wife then says…
” no, I don’t think those will work, you are over estimating his size. He is so small it should be a crime against women.”

so she takes us to the strap ons.
” Yes, this is much better. Do you have any that are black? I’d like it to match my boyfriend”. sales lady points them out. “Great. ooh this one is about the right size. Here honey, I could use this one on you too so you can practice for him”

I would start to protest about practicing. She would turn around and slap me.
”Now honey, we talked about this. Ever since you cleaned me and Dwayne up after he brought be home from our date, you aren’t the man of the house. I mean real men don’t suck cock or eat sperm. That’s why you are no longer allowed to have sex with me. Dwayne is satisfies me and is the man of the house now. And since you’re not the man of the house, you must be a sissy, and sissies get fucked. So go be a good sissy and take this strap on to the counter.”
I then leave and she turns to the sales lady.

”We also need to get a chastity device for him and some panties. What do you have for that and in his size?”
they walk over to the cages.
”oh no, this needs to be permanent, not just during play time.”
so they walk to the bdsm area.
”well I was hoping for something in pink and with spikes to train him not to get hard. I think I’ll look online. As far as panties, just anything frilly in his size would work. Also grab some lube for him”
so they return to the register and grab some panties on the way.
she starts to ring me up while my wife goes to look at the lingerie.

”Hey honey, which do you think Dwayne would want me to wear when his big dick friends show up? Oh, you’re checked out already? Ok let’s go”
Mmmmm I‘d love if my wife humiliated me like that in an adult store!

Ultimate fantasy ehh, I guess would be to have a live in BBC bull to Dom me and hubby.

Fuck my arse, mouth and pussy anytime he wants.

Cum inside me and unload his loads while hubby watches helplessly x

Theres so much more but you get the picture.
Love. Free. Use. Women.

well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a pair of tits and ass and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and pussy belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious and lead me to this site lol
The Adventures of HighClassPussy in Chicago, Day 2: Wake up call.

Attachments

• 26920305936c811e71a5.jpg
    26920305936c811e71a5.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 72
My ultimate fantasy is to become best friends with a hung black man. Let him use my mouth or ass whenever he wants. Then help him seduce my girl and turn her into a BBC only slut. Then lock my tiny dick into permanent chastity so that the only pussy I get is from eating her out before, during, and after he fills her up. Only orgasms I get are from him pounding my ass or her pegging me.

Lately ive been on a kick about this .
There is a local Motorcycle Club that i wont name ,that is mostly black veterans . My wife loves to ride . I picture her having just enough drinks to sneek off for a quick ride with one . Shes 4'11" 120ish pounds and they are all big and buff . After riding for a bit ,they meet up with some of his friends, all alone in the middle of nowhere with those guys . Not a soul for miles to rescue her .

The most exciting heart pounding unforgettable sex a married wife has experienced is of course unprotected no pulling out sex with another man. ( it’s just too exciting ) Now if that man is a well built Black guy then she’s thinking about him and that experience the rest of her life.

In the last year I have experienced most of them (MFM, husband just watching, group) and so what is left is some more hard-core stuff.

- I don't like condoms, so someday I would like to exchange STD tests with a partner and go without.
- My husband has been known to tie me up, but that hasn't happened with anyone else and that would be a real trust thing.
- Never played without my husband there. That one intrigues but also scares both of us, so we're taking it slow.

In the last year I have experienced most of them (MFM, husband just watching, group) and so what is left is some more hard-core stuff.

- I don't like condoms, so someday I would like to exchange STD tests with a partner and go without.
- My husband has been known to tie me up, but that hasn't happened with anyone else and that would be a real trust thing.
- Never played without my husband there. That one intrigues but also scares both of us, so we're taking it slow.
I’m not a condom fan either. That’s why I’m extremely selective

Not far from where I live there are some prostitutes, you know, standing there waiting for clients, really shitty, I think there are even transsexuals and crackheads.

I want to go and stand up and the first man that comes along and asks me, act like I'm a hopeless ******* addict, and tell him that for 10 bucks he can do whatever he wants with me for an hour, whatever.

Not far from where I live there are some prostitutes, you know, standing there waiting for clients, really shitty, I think there are even transsexuals and crackheads.

I want to go and stand up and the first man that comes along and asks me, act like I'm a hopeless ******* addict, and tell him that for 10 bucks he can do whatever he wants with me for an hour, whatever.
Yes, I am often fantasy about meeting men like this, I would like to see how much interest i will get

I want to go and stand up and the first man that comes along and asks me, act like I'm a hopeless ******* addict, and tell him that for 10 bucks he can do whatever he wants with me for an hour, whatever

Get yourself a playful bull willing to pimp your willing ass 😍♠️🔥🙏

one fantasy i've always had was to spend a long weekend in a remote cabin in the mountains near a beautiful lake with five really hot black men ages 30-50. It would be just me and the five guys. I'd be their sex slave for the whole time. Kept naked, giving them complete use and control of my body. they would gangbang me multiple times in a day, at night they'd have me dance for them, suck their cocks one after the other, serve them drinks and dinner. At the end of the weekend they'd tip me like a whore. And, we schedule another weekend to do it again in a few months, but with a few more guys, in a larger cabin and have another woman join us.

They would film it and post on some BBC site for anyone to watch.

Back