What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

Her fucking him is just about the hurt. So if him being a dickhead brings more hurt, it could be sexy. As long as he backs it up in bed with a big dick and a hard fuck, im ok with it

So I don't see them as bulls. They're into honeymoon sex. All real swingers enjoy the honeymoon sex. Meet someone who you find sexy and exciting, then text, talk and finally fuck. I've seen it go on and on between people.... certain type of people. Some do it right and make it a strength, and some people cannot handle it. There are parts of this lifestyle I do not like. She can meet a certain guy you would not even expect, he has a beautiful wife or girlfriend..... and how they end up doing what they do for the next couple months is a honeymooon.

For the original reddit cuckold, he has two choices. If he is not comfortable being a full blown cuckold, he should exit the marriage, because he is expecting a level of respect that she not willing to give. Otherwise, he should go up to the guy he hates and sincerely thank him for fucking his wife, because his wife is attracted to the man who is giving her a level of excitement and pleasure, not the husband who can't, and probably will never be able to provide.

No disrespect to any of you but sounds like some of you husbands need to get out of your feelings and stop being so damn sensitive! The guy isnt there for you to like! He’s there for your wife’s pleasure....and her pleasure in turn should bring you pleasure... “But baby I don’t like him he smells like weed and he doesn’t acknowledge me when he comes in our home” 🤣😂😅. Insecure....Insecure.....Insecure!!! Is it really about your WIFE or is it about YOU!?!?
Sorry I think you might be wrong, the bull has to respect the man and wife equally. Could be jealousy? Sure it could be, but more than likely he may have a point that the Bull is being disrespectful to him. Since his wife is being overly sexually pleasured, she could have a blind spot and not see this for herself.

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
I eventually got over it and became better acquainted with him.
View attachment 3979021
Is she still fucking this Bull apoboi ?

Happened to me. Didn’t like the bull, I knew before we started in lifestyle. My wife was extremely attracted to him. She invited him to my birthday celebration at restaurant. I wasn’t too thrilled she pulled me to the side and told me she’s fucking him and that’s that. I was upset and left the room when they fucked. I could hear everything. She kept seeing this bull.
View attachment 3979021
That motherfucker is cheesing hard!!!!

Everyone situation is very different, but for me I believe we should support and love our wifes and understand their needs.
If we don’t personally like her lovers, we still need to love and support her as that is what she has chosen.
I also think it can make you a stronger and better cuckold if you don’t like him, as it’s doubly hard to accept and let her enjoy someone you aren’t keen on.
You will become a stronger and better person in accepting and supporting your wife’s needs.

I'm really surprised by all the "get over it" responses in this thread. Are we the only couple in the world who does this as a journey we take together? Preserving the foundation of our marriage and each other's well-being is our top priority. If something is making either one of us uncomfortable, we talk about it. If I have moments where cuckold angst stops being the fun kind, and things feel like they might be starting to veer into the realm of unhealthy jealousy or insecurity, we talk about it.

I'd estimate there are at least 10 guys at any given time expressing interest in getting to know my wife. I'm not saying this to brag, as I believe it would be true for any couple with a reasonably attractive hotwife who puts up a profile soliciting single males on lifestyle dating sites. Realistically, of those 10 men, she might have time and bandwidth to actually consider and chat with – at most – two or three of them at any given time. So it's not going to hurt her chances if we discuss these guys together as a couple, and happen to find that one or both of us have a bad feeling about someone. She will still have plenty of other options and will keep right on cuckolding me. When she has a regular, it's because he treats her well, establishes trust with both of us, demonstrates respect for our situation, our discretion, our relationship, etc. So if she likes someone, odds are, I'm not going to hate him for no reason.

If I don't like someone she's going to see, she would want to know why. She wouldn't want her desires and impulses to override her rationality, and maybe make her overlook something that should have been a red flag. Her safety is important to both us.

My wife is committed to me. She loves dominating me and making me squirm, and she enjoys causing jealousy and tension, but she's not dismissive or neglecting. She's capable of dominating like that on her own if she has a playmate that isn't into including himself in our dynamic at that level, but her favorites always include me in at least some capacity. She refers to her current regular as her boyfriend. He's not into ANY male contact of any kind, so there's no "guiding him into her" or fluffing him or any of that stuff you might see a lot of people posting about, but he's respectful of me, enjoys making a show of how much my wife enjoys fucking him, in person or by sending me pics/videos, etc. I don't think she'd enjoy being with him so much if he didn't include me.

My wife would certainly enjoy having a playmate who's more into dominating me as well, but my happiness and well-being are important to her, and so is the health of our marriage. So she entertains playing with men who make me feel submissive or emasculated. They might cause emotions I struggle with a bit, or some discomfort we work through together. But she has no interest in actual abuse or neglect, so if there's a guy I genuinely don't like because of the way he treats one of us, I can't imagine her wanting to continue with him.

My wife and I are committed life partners. We consider ourselves soul mates. She just enjoys sex on the side with hung, alpha type guys with lots of stamina, and keeping her position of dominance with me. There are already guys who understand this and treat her right, with whom I have absolutely no problem. So why would she put her marriage or my well-being at risk for someone that can't manage to get along with me? Her whole goal is finding people that compliment our partnership and make her feel good. Playfully torturing me is fun, but genuinely harming me doesn't feel good to her.

Last edited:
This was an issue for me with my wife's very first lover. I thought he was a real asshole, but my wife saw him as extremely masculine. She refused to stop sleeping with him so I put up with it for two years, until she finally saw the asshole in him to. She broke it off and all her future lovers were pretty decent guys.

This was an issue for me with my wife's very first lover. I thought he was a real asshole, but my wife saw him as extremely masculine. She refused to stop sleeping with him so I put up with it for two years, until she finally saw the asshole in him to. She broke it off and all her future lovers were pretty decent guys.
What took her so blooody long......glad you screen these guys......

Given you "put up" with it for 2 years he fucked her pretty good?

Yeah she was pretty well hooked on sex with this guy. She would go see him whenever he called, no matter what her and I were doing

I'm inclined to agree with some in here. The idea that your wife's lover/bull and you don't get along is extremely erotic. You as the cuckold don't HAVE to like the guy - not in the least bit! The only thing that matters is whether your wife likes him, and whether he pleasures her or not. As cool as it would be for me to be friends with the guy that my wife is banging - I'm really along the thought process of whomever she picks out as her playtoy is absolutely irrelevent to me. I'd prefer the bull to be a muscular, dominant BBC, but my choice means nothing when it comes to her comfort and her preferences. She has played around with guys I didn't care too much for before - and I found that the jealousy and angst was much more alluring. So enjoy the fact that you don't like your wife's bull! It makes you more of a cuckold; which in itself is a beautiful thing!

This is a great question and it goes to the heart of cuckolding. A major part of cuckolding to me is the frustration and humiliation of watching the wife enjoy and react to a man in a way that I wished she did for me. I want to be the stud but can’t, and it naturally makes me jealous to see someone else in that role.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions. It is particularly erotic when she gets me to agree to cleaning the cum and licking his cock clean if directed. She checks to see if I am hard despite pleading with her, and I always am.
That is a HOT way to go - pleading with her not to do the things she tells you to do, but still being hard. Very humiliatory!

View attachment 3979021
The pic really tells the story. However, I hope you now know she was right.

View attachment 3979021
That is a poorly Photoshopped picture. The ceiling planks are all off. The seat pattern is blurred. The edge of his face, collar, and left shoulder are all blurry. The fabric of his shirt on his left shoulder is clearly copied and pasted multiple times.
I understand this is probably your fantasy, but stop playing everyone in here for fools.

Back