Working overtime to support a vacation for the wife and bull?

Love the thought of the cuck slaving away at his job, working overtime to support his wife going on vacation to a tropical island with a young, hung, ripped bull.

Occasionally the the wife sends pics back having fun with the bull on vacation. And on top of this the cuck is caged throughout the vacation.

The cuck gives his credit card to his wife. The bull can request the wife to reasonably buy anything he wants with the cuck's card.

He also acts like a chauffeur driving them to and from the airport, handling the luggage.

Bonus: he does all the chores for both the wife and bull whilst they're on vacation.

Ever done something similar like this or have any further ideas?

Love the thought of the cuck slaving away at his job, working overtime to support his wife going on vacation to a tropical island with a young, hung, ripped bull.

Occasionally the the wife sends pics back having fun with the bull on vacation. And on top of this the cuck is caged throughout the vacation.

The cuck gives his credit card to his wife. The bull can request the wife to reasonably buy anything he wants with the cuck's card.

He also acts like a chauffeur driving them to and from the airport, handling the luggage.

Bonus: he does all the chores for both the wife and bull whilst they're on vacation.

maybe try "Go Fund Me "🤣

It’s a cuck’s dream to send his wife and her bull on a vacation together with his credit card. Only getting a few 2 minute phone calls to tell him how much fun she’s having but can’t talk long because she wants to spend more fun time with her bull. The anxiety of wondering what they are doing, when they are fucking, and knowing he is paying for it can make for some intense thoughts.

It’s a cuck’s dream to send his wife and her bull on a vacation together with his credit card. Only getting a few 2 minute phone calls to tell him how much fun she’s having but can’t talk long because she wants to spend more fun time with her bull. The anxiety of wondering what they are doing, when they are fucking, and knowing he is paying for it can make for some intense thoughts.
This is soo hot :D

A few selfies would be great to get as well, . Just to show how much she is enjoying the vacay.

Absolutely love it

This is what your shy wife bought for her holiday. She is going to be brave and wear this with her bull on the beach. Your credit card is going to be under some pressure. She has already used it for her wardrobe and new heels as well for her hair and the full body wax, nails and pediWife holiday.jpg at the salon. Look like a good holiday. She promised to send pics.

This is what your shy wife bought for her holiday. She is going to be brave and wear this with her bull on the beach. Your credit card is going to be under some pressure. She has already used it for her wardrobe and new heels as well for her hair and the full body wax, nails and pediView attachment 6622951 at the salon. Look like a good holiday. She promised to send pics.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Amazing to see her wear this. She wanted to wear a more conservative full cut bathing suit from her wardrobe which she had worn on our holiday but her bull said no. He choose this costume for her because he said he wanted her to show off her gains athe gym and also that her pussy was fully bald. So proud of her. Her bull has really helped her body confidence. She is now obsessed with looking her best and having regular treatments.

Currently planning with her new bull to visit us. Covering all the expenses for him to fly and stay out with us so It’s a vacation for him.

I definitely share this love.

My wife's current bull is a young, hung stud. He is back in college trying to finish his degree. our house is a bit of a drive for him, so I gave him a gas credit card and I'm paying his car note. We've offered to let him move in with us to save him his rent money, as well. He's been fucking my wife for over two years.

He is a horny young guy and manages to come to our house about 3 to 4 times a week. My wife loves his big cock and how aggressive he is in bed. He loves the uninhibited sex. We give him no limits. He's allowed to come over to our house whenever he wants and bare-back fuck my wife whenever, wherever and as much as he wants and whether I'm home or not, lol.

Back