What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

We had a 23 year run, I’ve sucked or fucked give or take 850 guys, 150 of them were black, and I can count on one hand what I would consider experiences not worth repeating, so I’m pretty sure our honesty between the both of us is what allowed us to survive what has become basically a way of life,,,in reality my hub suggested we no longer have contact with only two, and I agreed, even though one of them was one of the best I ever had,,,the other three tried to besmirch my husband and I was the one who ended it, one of them right smack dab in the middle, I just got up and went to the bathroom, came out dressed, and told my hub we‘re leaving,,,in the interest of a peaceful extraction I didn’t inform my hub as to why until we were on our way home,,,needless to say, that encounter never became part of my video collection, LOL.
Why your husband suggested to stop with them?
And about the other three: how they tried to besmirch your husband?

As far as my experience goes, a husband would always feel antagonized by bulls, lovers, or boyfriends. Mine loved creating doubts in my about their real intentions, and due to an incident he felt humiliated and challenged by one bull in particular. And when he was willing to accept a black boyfriend, he tried to undermine my self-confidence and forecast I would end up hurting him and stuff like that. TBH that's precisely the male behavior I witnessed at work. Men either unconditionally praise a leader or trash their opponents. Why would we believe when the husband is moaning about another man fucking us?

Many years ago when she was young, my wife was seduced by an older guy who is an absolute asshole.

I sort of hate the fact that he has fucked my wife, but at the same time whilst wanking, I can’t stop myself picturing them together and trying to imagine what happened.

I find that him being an asshole actually excites me….

She kissed him and held him tight, lay on her back gasping with pleasure as a man I hated put his thick warm seed deep inside her body.

She probably kissed and smiled at him, unable to resist him as his sweaty muscular body dominated hers.
Because I have experienced all of the above bitter-sweet delights and traumas (minus the “asshole” allusion) described in the above excerpts from Roman’s wankworthily hot post, they really get me where I live erotically. Especially in my 8-year-long relationship with my young and beautifully athletic bisexual huge-cocked Afro-American buddy and versatile homosexual lover who for three years has been the husband of my ex-wife.

The power of the pen as Roman wields it above can be devastating to a white husband’s image of himself as an even half-viable sexual choice for his wife, especially when he has watched and heard her, as I have, orgasming convulsively in the arms of her super-potent younger back lover in excess of six thousand times and she has had four beautiful children by him.

Finally I unashamedly confess that my voyeur’s uncontrollable lusting over the thrilling spectacle of my buddy fucking my ex to Sex Heaven is occasionally tinged with real hatred for him and his enviable youthfulness and awesome sexual potency.

Because, when all’s said and done, I’m only human.

Last edited:
I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
The couple should always put each other first. Too nourish the relationship they share it is important. Sex is fun and all, but marriage is a lot more in depth. Even a serious dating relationship I'd say has the same principles.

Why your husband suggested to stop with them?
And about the other three: how they tried to besmirch your husband?
I guess you’d called it an aire of arrogance, the kind that tells you right off the bat that they thought they were getting over on you, that they were the star in the room, that they could actually do whatever they wanted, regardless of if I said no. That’s why my husband is there,,,”I” and I alone was in charge,,,anything less than that would mean we all risked permanent ear damage, from discharging a Taurus Judge within the confines of such a small room!

As for the others, the typical stuff you’d expect,,,What are you doing with this guy? If you were my woman I’d treat you like gold, I wouldn’t stoop so low as to pimp you out! First off it’s the other way around, I wanted to live this lifestyle and my husband agreed to let me do it, secondly, it’s all bullshit, he’d actually try to pimp me out, thinking I’m willing to fuck, why wouldn’t I do it for money. Most importantly, my husband is willing to share me with you for my benefit and his enjoyment, and to offer you a good time, no strings attached, and you’ve got the balls to try and stab him in the back? On what planet is that a recipe to make me run away with you? What kind of piece of ******* does that make you? What do you think of me that I would approve of something like that? Maybe if I was one of those women who’s on this ride solely to find a permanent replacement for my hub,,,but who we are and what we expect to go down has already been communicated way before we stepped into the motel room.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
💯 veto power has to be in place and accepted, anyone living in the realm of reality in the lifestyle should agree.

A couple of months ago a guy my wife was fucking regularly showed up unannounced and very late. I tolerated it and made it a point to him it can’t happen again. About a week later while I was asleep he blew up my wife’s phone for another late night meet up like it was any better because he gave notice. Wife was very disappointed but understood when I said I’d had enough.

No matter the wife’s affinity for a particular guy there has to be a cutoff or it will not work. There’s plenty of bulls out there.

first of all, you need to decide with your wife initially What are the conditions for your relationship in the status of a cuckold! if the wife is stupid, she will turn you into a complete rag, she will stop respecting you And this will turn her into a ******* about whom they will wipe their feet!
a smart wife will understand that her hubby is her safe haven in which she can return from any storm where she will be expected to be calmed and accepted. This means that she must protect this harbor, and therefore humiliating her husband and many other things is allowed in a certain form, but any bull should understand that he comes into her life... While Hubby stays with her forever, and therefore, outside of sex, she must love and respect him, without this their marriage will fall apart very quickly!
View attachment 5740978
That is an awesome photo

Back