What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

Cuthach

Couple
I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?

Just an opinion. If it's more of a hot wife/stag relationship, I would say both people need to be fulfilled and they should move on from a man that is making the husband uncomfortable. If it is a hot wife/cuck relatonship, where her pleasure is all that counts., the cuck should suck it up (no pun intended) and deal with it. At that point it's all about what makes her happy.

Dont like Eric or any of his friends
That my wife dates
But I've learned to deal
With it over the years
The cuckold lifestyle
Is tough
I was the Bull in this situation, and I eventually ended it because I dont need the drama. this is supposed to be a great experience for the wife, and the cuckold hubby is supposed to be supportive. But there are people out there, who are unable to support anyone but themselves. Even cuckolds can be Extremely Selfish.

I was the Bull in this situation, and I eventually ended it because I dont need the drama. this is supposed to be a great experience for the wife, and the cuckold hubby is supposed to be supportive. But there are people out there, who are unable to support anyone but themselves. Even cuckolds can be Extremely Selfish.
Yeah
We dont see Eric much
Anymore
But Jevon and other blacks
Very selfish
Worse

It depends why he didn't like the Bull and if the Bull involved my cuck. If it was causing problems in my marriage the Bull would have to go. I don't think that would ever be an issue because my cuck wants me to enjoy myself. If he wasn't keen on the Bull he would just stay out of the way while I had my fun.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?

This is a great question and it goes to the heart of cuckolding. A major part of cuckolding to me is the frustration and humiliation of watching the wife enjoy and react to a man in a way that I wished she did for me. I want to be the stud but can’t, and it naturally makes me jealous to see someone else in that role.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions. It is particularly erotic when she gets me to agree to cleaning the cum and licking his cock clean if directed. She checks to see if I am hard despite pleading with her, and I always am.

Something else I was thinking about. If you are one of those cuckold that clean the wife and bull. How would you feel if you had to suck the cock of a guy you don't like?

It can be a challenge in my experience, but is also erotic. The biggest jerks seem to have the biggest cocks as well, which makes it difficult if you have not sucked very much.

However, the absolute worst is when the wife invites over a guy who requires that the cuck give him a rim job every time to show submission (if you’re not into that, which I am not).

Many years ago when she was young, My wife was seduced by an older guy who is an absolute asshole.

we live in a small village so we know each other and we know what happened.

he’s very arrogant, muscular, confident and the sort of guy who women tell their husbands they are ‘disgusting’
but after a few drinks, basic human biology and lust overpowers their opinions.

I sort of hate the fact that he has fucked my wife, but at the same time whilst wanking, I can’t stop myself picturing them together and trying to imagine what happened.

I find that him being an asshole actually excites me,
Knowing that my sweet beautiful wife has succumbed to his testosterone filled body and is one of his many conquests in this town.

all of the guys think he is a dick. And whenever we talk about him, I just have to stay quiet because I know that he once took my wife’s body and she willingly accepted him. She kissed him and held him tight, lay on her back gasping with pleasure as a man I hated put his thick warm seed deep inside her body.
probably kissed and smiled at him, unable to resist him as his sweaty muscular body dominated hers.

on the other hand,
I also really love the idea of having a beer with a great guy and talking normal guy stuff as friends - whilst knowing my wife is still carrying his cum inside her as the three of us sit together.

hope that makes sense.

Depends on the rules you set out I guess, I’m not a cuck but we are open and can have other people, I would say that this as with any other type of open or swinging relationship it is supposed to enhance your relationship and if anything is threatening it then it needs to stop, this is ultimate trust in one another and that should trump anything else, just my opinion, I’m sure there’ll be others!

Hey this is not uncommon, if your into this lifestyle and you love your wife don't sit back and watch. Tell her how you feel and why then kick the guy out. There are guys who get off on trying to control or even end the relationship of the couple they get involved with. Very rarely is it because they love the wife or girlfriend or even want them. It's a power thing. If she after full discussion insists on seeing him you already have a problem.

Personally i think long term extra lovers are a mistake. I've seen couples who had another man in their marriage for years. A like minded man who ends up being a third leg on the stool so to speak. A man who understands he's the third leg with no intention of removing the other male. That sometimes works out well. It's more often that it causes the marriage to end, the longer they linger the larger chance of that female making a choice between the two. She's committed to one going in so if the choice comes guess who's getting the boot.

No disrespect to any of you but sounds like some of you husbands need to get out of your feelings and stop being so damn sensitive! The guy isnt there for you to like! He’s there for your wife’s pleasure....and her pleasure in turn should bring you pleasure... “But baby I don’t like him he smells like weed and he doesn’t acknowledge me when he comes in our home” 🤣😂😅. Insecure....Insecure.....Insecure!!! Is it really about your WIFE or is it about YOU!?!?

This is a great question and it goes to the heart of cuckolding. A major part of cuckolding to me is the frustration and humiliation of watching the wife enjoy and react to a man in a way that I wished she did for me. I want to be the stud but can’t, and it naturally makes me jealous to see someone else in that role.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions. It is particularly erotic when she gets me to agree to cleaning the cum and licking his cock clean if directed. She checks to see if I am hard despite pleading with her, and I always am.
That's how I was thinking about it. When she sucks the cock of a bull I like i do get turned on, but there is a little jealously as well. If she was to suck the cock of a bull I didn't like and I got turned on by it I would be way more jealous and really pissed at myself.

Back