What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
If my cuck doesn’t like my bull he usually leave us alone so that I can enjoy the fuck of my bull alone. So it depends on your cuck attitude, if he cares about your enjoyment he may sacrifice his own enjoyment for the sake of yours.

It depends on whether she likes the guy or not. If she likes the guy, then whatever I don't like about him I will let go and won't say anything. After all if she likes him who am I to get in the way. I don't like her ex, but I think it's hot she still fucks him, so I don't say anything, I don't have to deal with him.

That's how I was thinking about it. When she sucks the cock of a bull I like i do get turned on, but there is a little jealously as well. If she was to suck the cock of a bull I didn't like and I got turned on by it I would be way more jealous and really pissed at myself.

Exactly. In my experience, such bulls know that you don’t like them and play it up. Those I have encountered like to rub in the fact that he is getting his cock sucked by my wife, that I hate it, and that she knows I hate it but does so anyway. It is more intense when I am in chastity while he enjoys being serviced in front of me. Much different from watching her with a guy I like and get along with.

Just an opinion. If it's more of a hot wife/stag relationship, I would say both people need to be fulfilled and they should move on from a man that is making the husband uncomfortable. If it is a hot wife/cuck relatonship, where her pleasure is all that counts., the cuck should suck it up (no pun intended) and deal with it. At that point it's all about what makes her happy.
As a submissive cuckold husband in a very happy Hotwife relationship, the decision is always hers. My opinion doesn’t count if she is happy with her bull.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
This is where you decide whether this works for you or does not. No one should be forsing anyone. Its all about making a personal choice based on what two people decide.

As a cuck, this should not even come into the equation.
If your loves wants him that should always be good enough for you.

The best thing do is realize it’s about who your wife wants to be fucked by not your place if you’re a cuck to try to break them up.

Last edited:
I agree that if the wife likes him and he is good to her then the cuck should suck it up. I generally don't suck cock, but I am a cum eater. I wonder if I could bring myself to eat the cum of a guy I can't stand. To expand on that if I had to suck his cock I feel it would be very degrading. If I continued to suck him off it is it because I am a devoted cuckold or that I like the humiliation. Hope I never have to find out.

I think they should exit the relationship with the dude. If he's insecure, it's not going to work. If he's telling the truth and the guy is trying to put a wedge between him and his wife, then he should tell her its not going to work out.

I've dealt with jealous husbands before. Some work for the best, some not. But I'm the type of guy that when he was jealous (even irrationally jealous), I'd try to be more inclusive. It worked out in some cases, some not. I'm still friends with some of them that it did work out with but no longer active.

Of course I wouldn't enjoy the experience if I disliked the person my wife was with, and enjoying the experience along with your spouse is part of the magical combination of this kind of crazy relationship. So, if its not working for the spouse, its time to sit down with the wife and work through it, otherwise, the husband & wife relationship can be damaged. Remember, this is a 3-legged stool type of relationship. All legs need to work together, or the stool won't stand.
I'd start off analyzing myself; is it truly the partner she's with OR could it be that some jealousy has come up that creates this imaginary problem? Is this still what the hubby wants or is there something that he's not getting out of it, like "watching" or "videoing" or maybe the husband/wife sexual relationship has suffered a bit ... bunches of things could be the problem.
While this analization is going on, it might be time to take a brief "rest". Maybe wife could explore other prospects that hubby might like ... maybe arrange a cookout for them to meet. In the meantime, wife tells her lover that she & hubby are taking a brief break for a few weeks.

This is a great question and it goes to the heart of cuckolding. A major part of cuckolding to me is the frustration and humiliation of watching the wife enjoy and react to a man in a way that I wished she did for me. I want to be the stud but can’t, and it naturally makes me jealous to see someone else in that role.

We think it is hotter if I don’t like the bull. She sees my angst and dread when I learn that certain guys are coming over, and she tries to soothe and reassure me. However, it always ends with her extracting my commitment to submitting to her decisions. It is particularly erotic when she gets me to agree to cleaning the cum and licking his cock clean if directed. She checks to see if I am hard despite pleading with her, and I always am.
I think you have it exactly right. When I told my wife I didn't care for her black BULL she made sure I cleaned her up after he dumped his loads..
In time I got over it and just supported her in every way. If I get out of line she makes me clean her, well I don't get out of line anymore.

Good morning

this is a good subject. There is always the risk of one of you not liking the bull. For the woman it’s simple if she doesn’t she won’t fuck him again. If the husband doesn’t well that might just be hard luck. If you allow your wife to swing these things happen. I know it happened to me. It is about her pleasure though out of her getting the pleasure she has to be sure you don’t hurt to much.

I think you have it exactly right. When I told my wife I didn't care for her black BULL she made sure I cleaned her up after he dumped his loads..
In time I got over it and just supported her in every way. If I get out of line she makes me clean her, well I don't get out of line anymore.

Agree. This subject is how we initially broached the subject of cuckolding. Two of her ex boyfriends treated her badly, which is why they broke up. At first I only knew she had been with them. She described them in a very negative way, in part because she really didn’t like them. In time, I learned more about the relationships. I eventually learned that both had really big cocks and fucked her extremely well, despite otherwise being total assholes. It came out that she kept fucking them long after the break ups, including letting them come over for booty calls despite not talking to her for months.

She noticed that I was hard one day after she provided some details and off we went!

As we started to get into sharing my wife with black lovers I had just assumed I would have veto over who Amie fucked and what they did to her. I soon found out that was not the case. First of all once the clothes fell on the floor all bets were off and every one of her black lovers did whatever they wanted to her in spite of my protests. Some of the things she did for them she had never done for me which disturbed me.
When it came to who she fucks, I had no say whatsoever. What she told me was, "You are not the one fucking them, I am. I consider myself to be a good lover so when I'm with them I will do anything to please them. What I do with my body is my own business, you don't own me and can't choose my lovers."
I really hated one in particular but could not keep her from fucking him.

Last edited:
For years you have had something with occupational safety that he and I don't like, but that he keeps my wife busy.
In our marriage, however, it is normal that I respect my wife's wishes and submit to her, which in this case is often not easy.
He has seen me often, in which position I am more direct to him, it was often not easy for me.

Back