What if you don't like the bull but your wife does?

From my perspective; the whole cuckold relationship is based on the cuckolded husband accepting and wanting the particular relationships his wife is having.
If that dynamic changes, then the wife is just having a plain old extra marital affair. Then its up to them if they want to stick together, simples.

By the time I had gotten around to fantasizing about my bulls taking my hub, he was too old, didn’t want to wreck me for his senior years. But I had it all figured out in my head, I imagined positions hub at the end of the bed, with his feet touching the floor, then while I’m straddling his face (basically pinning him to the mattress), have my bull enter him,,,that’s so hot, but alas it never happened, but kissing my bull while my hand is on the back of hubs head nudging it downward onto my bulls cock, and of course cleanups of all sorts, has done wonders for making our sex life totally hedonistic,,,if it feels good we’ll try it. So long as it’s not S&M, Bondage, or food,,,sometimes you don’t have to try something to know it’s not your cup of tea,,,the idea of a “Wesson Oil” party sound cool, and it was,,,at first,,,lay down some plastic, coat it with oil, slide all around in it while feeling all the body parts you can, pretty erotic,,,till you try to do something, and you might as well be trying to hold onto a greased pig! LOL
Age can certainly be a factor in a variety of ways for both men and women. I am much older than my wife. Knowing that my libido was fading, PE was increasing and ED was becoming more problematic, my ability to sexually satisfy my future wife was unrealistic. Correspondingly, her sexual desires were becoming increasingly insatiable. Instead of risking having her break off our engagement, I willingly surrendered to her needs to enjoy other lovers.

It didn’t take her long to graduate from other white lovers to superior black lovers. They satisfied her sexual desires and helped to coach her to train me as their mutual sexual submissive. Seven years after our marriage, I am a fully trained and very happy sexual cuckold in every way. Her bulls own my wife sexually 100%. I consider myself fortunate to share part of her emotional devotion with her Master Bull.

This may be true for some. However, for me, my wife is in control and she dictates to her lovers how and when. Me being subservient is not to a bull but to her only. For example, she has a strict condom policy and I am responsible to ensure they are wearing one. There have been some men that try to not abide by her rule and have been exiled from her presence. We are not in the lifestyle to be a sub. Being caged has different meanings, and it does not always equate to a cuck being inferior to a bull.
Excellent Response.......

I'd say if I don't like him, hes gone. If she don't like him, that's ok because it doesn't matter what she thinks, he stays.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
Difficult question. Principally I would say it's up to her to choose the bulls and I have to accept it. I had this situation last year and I did not say anything to my wife, but I really hated that bull. Luckily he is no longer her bull. But I'm aware it may happen again. Again, it's not up to me to choose the bull.

I came across a reddit post that I cannot find again where the cuck does not like the bull. The cuck says his wife enjoys being with the bull and does not want to end the relationship. The cuck claims the bull isn't mean to his wife, but the bull munipultes situations against him. The cuck says his wife thinks he is over reacting and she has not seen the bull do anything that he describes.

True or not should the cuck just put up with it? Or should the wife back her husband? Even better would you still get aroused even though you despised the guy that is fucking your wife?
wife is the boss if she likes then nothing can be done.

I’m exactly the opposite,,,I consider consummation of cuckolding the moment someone else’s seed enters my husbands pussy,,,as a result of feeling that happen, I experience my strongest orgasms when I feel him stiffen, swell and pulsate, followed by a warm flood of semen,,,consequently mutual orgasms between me and my bulls is usually the norm,,,my job is done, my husband has been cuckolded!
Beautifully said.

Difficult question. Principally I would say it's up to her to choose the bulls and I have to accept it. I had this situation last year and I did not say anything to my wife, but I really hated that bull. Luckily he is no longer her bull. But I'm aware it may happen again. Again, it's not up to me to choose the bull.
hopefully, the next guy is what all three are looking for.

A few years ago my wife had sex with a bull I didn't like him at all. The guy was a real asshole, I hated him. I asked her many time to stop having sex with but she refused. The guy fucked her very hard and my wife was fully satisfied so she continued the affair with him although she agreed with me that he was an asshole. Finally she found another bull for sex and stopped the affair with him. I was very glad.

She had started with hookups, usually when we were away from home to reduce the chance of running into someone we knew. After a few years of hooking up every 6 months or so with a different guy, she met a guy that lived about 30 minutes away who became her first regular bull. He was just a fucking asshole. He treated her like ******* and was contemptuous and disrespectful of me, but she loved the sex even though she couldn't stand him. He was demeaning and degrading, and she couldn't get enough..

He was into humiliating me. He cut me off from sex with her, but liked to watch me clean her pussy after he had cum in her. Sometimes he would fuck her from behind right over my head while I licked her pussy as his balls slapped my forehead.

I lost count of how many times she would say "he has gone too far" and that she was going to break it off, but then she would grab her phone in a nanosecond every time a text came in to see if it was him. If he didn't call her for a few days, she would desperately call him and text him to see him again. I will agree that sexually it was very intense, but it was exhausting too and we were not that upset when it ended.

We were all about having a good time,,,both my hub and I didn’t mind ironic or humorous banter, my hub once declared to one of my bulls while he was fucking me that he was gonna turn me over to the better man, I nodded in agreement with a giggle, we all laughed, no harm no foul. But I personally had no patience for malicious disrespect of my husband,,,he’s giving you an opportunity and you’re putting him down? I once had a guy I was on top of and I had just ended a kiss while I rode him when he whispered to me “what are you doing with him”,,,that’s was it, I climbed off of him and stated “we’re done”, got up and went into the bathroom,,,the encounter was over! Period!

Back